Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
The capital city of UAE invites you to enjoy some of the greatest sightseeing gems through the Abu Dhabi City Tour. Explore the city’s old and new charms with stops at all the must-see attractions with your Abu Dhabi City Tour tickets.
- Capture best views of Abu Dhabi’s landmarks
- Admire the distinguished beauty of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Learn about the city's early history at Heritage Village
- Enjoy your time at Abu Dhabi's downtown
- Stroll along the city's waterfront at The Corniche and take in the unique architecture of Saadiyat Island Project
- Have lunch at Yas Mall
- See the futuristic Louvre and Guggenheim museums taking shape on Saadiyat Island (from outside)
- Witness Ferrari World & F1 Race track (from outside)
- Get your photo clicked with Emirates Palace Hotel, one of the finest hotels in Abu Dhabi (from outside)
- Open for all age groups
If you are in Dubai and want to explore Abu Dhabi, here's a great opportunity for you. Make most of your time in UAE’s capital city by exploring the sights and landmarks as you consider the Abu Dhabi City Tour. Our Abu Dhabi City Tour is a full day trip and offers you two options on your confirmed ticket - The Pass and The Pass With Lunch. This tour is a guided tour of the city with our professional tour guides, and also provides multilingual audio guides in your desired language. Visit the gigantic and stunning Grand Sheikh Zayed mosque, where its magnificent chandeliers, designs and architecture will leave you spellbound. Stroll down the Corniche waterfront which also includes a play area for your children. Discover the rich history of the Heritage Village - a great family-friendly attraction that re-creates traditional Bedouin life. Witness the two beautiful museums - LOUVRE and GUGGENHEIM as you drive through the Saadiyat Island project. Grab a quick bite to eat at Yas Mall and click many photos with the spectacular Emirates Palace Hotel backdrop.
- The Abu Dhabi City Tour comes with two package options - The Pass or The Pass With Lunch
- Clean and modern vehicle for your transport (shared basis) from Dubai
- Round-trip transport to and from your hotel
- Mosque requires a specific dress code; an abaya (cloak) for women will be provided
- Professional tour guide in English
- Multilingual audio guides are available - Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian
- Wifi on Bus
- Lunch will be provided at YAS Mall. (if you book the Pass with Lunch package)
- Personal expenses are not included
- Food & beverages
- Clothing for men
Know Before You Book
The tour can be a good choice for first time visitors. Before you book, here are some important details that can guide you.
- You can spend some leisure time at the YAS Mall
- Do carry your camera to click many great photos during the tour
- While you are in Abu Dhabi, you can check out other fun activities such as Ferrari World, and more for some fun time with family or friends
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts, inappropriate and revealing clothing
- The tour begins in Dubai from your hotel and starts at 09:00am
- Your hotel pickup will be 30-60 minutes before the start time
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque is open between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday
- The Heritage Village opening hours: Monday to Thursday & Saturday, Sunday from 09:00am-1:00pm and from 5:00pm-9:00pm and on Friday from 5:00pm-9:00pm.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable and appropriate clothes. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf. Shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits are prohibited. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- The Abu Dhabi city tour tickets does not include entrance to Ferrari World, Emirates Palace Hotel and Louvre and Guggenheim museums.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers and wheelchair users
- Lunch is not included if you book ticket with the only PASS option
- You can access the shuttle bus service at the Palace which starts from the main gate
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque will not be open for visits during any Islamic festivals
- Please note that all restaurants will be closed during the month of Ramadan. During this time you are recommended to bring food with you
- This tour does not operate on Fridays
- The Abu Dhabi City Tour tickets can be cancelled within 48 hours from the date of booking for a full refund. Please note, after 48 hours the cancellation charges will apply.
The Abu Dhabi City Tour tickets will be mailed to you within 15-20 minutes of your booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
Starts and ends at your hotel in Dubai
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the ticket options with Abu Dhabi City Tour?
You can book the Abu Dhabi City Tour tickets with either, The Pass or The Pass with Lunch option
How many attractions will the Abu Dhabi City Tour cover?
The Abu Dhabi City Tour will cover the major landmarks of the city such as Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Heritage Village, The Corniche, Yas Mall, Emirates Palace (from outside), Ferrari World & F1 Race track (from outside), LOUVRE and GUGGENHEIM museums (from outside).
How long is the Abu Dhabi City Tour?
The tour will last for approx 10 hours
Does the tour include hotel pick and drop?
Yes, the Abu Dhabi City Tour is inclusive of round-trip to and fro your hotel
How much does the tickets cost?
The Abu Dhabi City Tour tickets price for The Pass is AED 119 and The Pass with Lunch is AED 207
What age group can take the City Tour?
The tour is suitable for all age groups. However, this tour is not recommended for pregnant travellers and wheelchair users
What is included in the ticket with the PASS option?
The ticket includes the complete tour through the city’s major attractions but does not include lunch
What is included in the ticket with the PASS with Lunch option?
The ticket includes the complete tour through the city’s major attractions along with lunch at the Yas Mall.
How can you book the Abu Dhabi City Tour?
Select the options available on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email. You can also avail exciting offers on our web page.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
What should I wear for the Abu Dhabi City tour?
Wear comfortable and appropriate clothes. Shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits are prohibited at attractions.
Please note: Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled August 2021
Hyper efficace! Tarif préférentiel comme mentionné, promesse tenue!
Travelled June 2021
What a great place to buy discounted attractions in UAE! I got 5 tickets for green planet and it...
Travelled June 2021
Simple and fast booking
Travelled June 2021
great family prices at green planet dubai compared to others
Travelled June 2021
Fast & easy booking, received ticket with in few seconds