Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Experience a mix of cultural, desert and adventure, all under one roof with the Abu Dhabi Desert Safari tour. Capture the beautiful sunset views, stargaze at the night sky, and try out some traditional activities that give you a full cultural Arabian sensation.
- Experience a thrilling 4×4 dune-drive session
- Enjoy a 4x4 sand dune-bashing ride on a Land Cruiser on the golden Abu Dhabi desert
- Capture mesmerizing views of the sunset over the open desert landscape
- Visit a camel farm and ride a camel
- Enjoy a cultural evening that offers you entertaining programs such as belly dance, Tanoura dance
- Try out Arabic traditional costumes, and get a henna tattoo done
- Feast on an authentic Arabic BBQ dinner and experience some traditional Arabic Shisha
- The tour includes a roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
Experience the golden deserts of Abu Dhabi with a whole new and unique world full of spectacular views during your Abu Dhabi off road desert adventure tour. Abu Dhabi Desert Safari, gives you a cultural and traditional experience for approx 5 - 6 hours completely immersing you in the Arabian sensations. With your tickets, you can explore the charming landscapes of the desert, and visit a camel farm or a traditional desert camp where you can spend time with the cheerful camels. An experience you shouldn't miss, capture amazing shots of the magical sun falling over the sand dunes, get a traditional henna design on your hand, enjoy the traditional entertainment such as Arabic belly dance, Tanoura dance and get high enjoying some Shisha smoking. Feast on a gourmet BBQ Dinner before heading back to the hotel.
- Hotel Transfers
- Dune Drive and Dune Bashing
- Camel Farm
- Visit to a traditional, Arabian desert camp
- Arabic coffee, tea, soft drinks and dates
- Camel Riding
- Henna Painting
- Arabic Dress, Falcon (For pictures)
- Sand Boarding
- BBQ Dinner
- Tanoura Dancing
- Shisha Smoking
- Quad biking (available for rent)
Know Before You Book
- The activity is approximately for 5 to 6 hours
- Do not consume food 2- 3 hours prior to your tour, in order to avoid sickness during dune-bashing
- Outside food and drinks
- Infants, pregnant women, and children under the age of 3 are not allowed to join this activity due to safety precautions
- If you're suffering from back or neck pain, heart problem, or other serious medical conditions, you are not recommended to participate in this activity
- Not recommended for wheel-chair users
- Daily, 3:30pm-9:30pm
- You will be picked up from your hotel accommodation any time between 2:45 to 3:30 PM. and you will drop back to your hotel by approximately 9:30 PM.
- The experience lasts approximately 6 hours
What to Wear:
- You can wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes in the summer
- Carry a hat, sandals or flip flops, your camera, sunscreen, and a light sweater during the winter
- Wear sport shoes for the sand activities
- Children aged 4 - 12 years can join this activity and must be accompanied by an adult
- During Islamic Holidays, entertainment activities such as tanoura dance and belly dancing will not be permitted
Full refund if you cancel your tickets 24 hours prior to the activity
- Ticket is valid for the date and time stated
- Tickets to the Abu Dhabi Desert Safari will be mailed to you separately after your booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Your tour begins and ends at your hotel
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher at the venue
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age range for children?
A child ticket is available for children aged 4- 12 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
How long is the desert safari tour for?
The experience is approx 5-6 hours
What do you wear on a desert safari in Abu Dhabi?
You can wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes in the summer. Carry a hat, sandals or flip flops, your camera, sunscreen, and a light sweater during the winter
Which car is used?
4 X 4 drives.. Land cruiser usually
How many people can sit in one car?
6 passengers (excluding driver). Luggage is not possible in this sharing basis car
Are Quad biking available on this tour?
Quad bikes are available at an extra cost for evening desert safari.
Which is the best time to go to the desert?
Evening time during November to July. Other times are also cooler at desert during desert safari
How can I book the ticket?
Select the number of tickets (adult and child) on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email.
What days does desert safari in Dubai operate on?
Desert safari is an adventure which can be enjoyed on all days including weekends and public holidays. However, during Islamic Holidays, entertainment activities such as tanoura dance and belly dancing will not be permitted.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Ticket is valid for the date and time stated
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled December 2019
낙타대신 바이크에 대한 체험이 추가되면 좋겠다