Experience a mix of cultural, desert and adventure, all under one roof with the Abu Dhabi Desert Safari tour. Capture the beautiful sunset views, stargaze at the night sky, and try out some traditional activities that give you a full cultural Arabian sensation.
- Experience a thrilling 4×4 dune-drive session on a Land Cruiser in the golden Abu Dhabi desert
- Capture mesmerizing views of the sunset over the open desert landscape
- Visit a camel farm and even ride a camel
- Enjoy a cultural evening that offers you entertaining programs such as belly dance, Tanoura dance
- Feast on an authentic Arabic BBQ dinner and experience some traditional Arabic Shisha
- Try out Arabic traditional costumes, and get a henna tattoo done
Experience the golden deserts of Abu Dhabi with a whole new and unique world full of spectacular views during your Abu Dhabi off-road desert adventure tour. Abu Dhabi Desert Safari gives you a cultural and traditional experience for approx 5 - 6 hours completely immersing you in the Arabian sensations. With your tickets, you can explore the charming landscapes of the desert, and visit a camel farm or a traditional desert camp where you can spend time with the cheerful camels and even ride a camel. An experience you shouldn't miss, capture amazing shots of the magical sun falling over the sand dunes and also get your Instagram-worthy shots. Get a traditional henna design on your hand, enjoy the traditional entertainment such as Arabic belly dance, Tanoura dance, and get high enjoying some Shisha smoking. Feast on a gourmet BBQ Dinner rich in Arabic flavor before heading back to the hotel.
- Pick up and drop off
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Service charges and local taxes
- Alcoholic beverages
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside vehicles.
- The Abu Dhabi Desert Safari from 3:30 PM to 9:30 PM.
- The total duration of the tour is around 6 hours.
What to Wear:
- We recommend you dress up in line with the local customs.
- We suggest you wear sports shoes for the sand activities.
- Infants and toddlers between 0-3 years are allowed free of cost.
- Kids between the ages of 3-10 are charged as per the child fare.
- Guests above the age of 10 are changed as per the adult fare.
Things to Note:
- We suggest you carry sunglasses and water bottles.
- Abu Dhabi Desert Safari tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- For a full refund cancel at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour.
- No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.
- Your Abu Dhabi Desert Safari tour tickets are valid for the event date and time stated.
- Your Abu Dhabi Desert Safari tour tickets will be mailed to you once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof.
Present your voucher at the start of the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Quad biking available on this tour?
Quad bikes are available at an extra cost for evening desert safari.
How can I book the ticket?
Select the number of tickets (adult and child) on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email.
What days does desert safari in Dubai operate on?
Desert safari is an adventure which can be enjoyed on all days including weekends and public holidays. However, during Islamic Holidays, entertainment activities such as tanoura dance and belly dancing will not be permitted.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled December 2021
Best experience in Abu Dhabi!!!