Popular Tours & Activities
- English ✓
- Arabic (عربى) ✓
- Deutsch ✓
- Français ✓
- Italiano ✓
- Español ✓
- Turkish ✓
- Chinese (简体中文) ✓
- U.S. Dollar (US$) ✓
- Euro (€) ✓
- Indian rupee (र) ✓
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (﷼) ✓
- Singapore Dollar (S$) ✓
- British Pound (£) ✓
- Turkey Lira (TL) ✓
- UAE Dirham (د.إ) ✓
Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Escape the ordinary to feel an adrenaline rush at the Aventura Parks Dubai. Experience more than 80 obstacles and challenge yourself on different courses with the 3-hour general admission ticket to the park.
- Get access to unlimited circuits with the 3-hour general admission tickets to Aventura Parks
- Challenge yourself and tackle more than 80 obstacles
- Immerse yourself in nature and the great outdoors
- Enjoy the nature trail before or after the Adventure Park experience
- Take a break to enjoy delicious and healthy snacks at the cafe at the venue
- Book the Aventura parks for one-of-a-kind team building programs or if you want to enjoy a fun-filled birthday party with a difference
Located inside Mushrif Park, the Aventura Parks Dubai offers an exhilarating experience for all who love adventure and nature. Witness the fun and thrilling zip lines and more than 80 obstacles such as tree-surfing, rope-crossing, and more. Challenge yourself at 5 different levels off the ground. For an unforgettable outdoor experience, challenge, adventure, and fun are guaranteed for all ages. For the safety of the guests, there will be a safety video and the team coaches will ensure that you understand how to use the equipment. The park is open until 10:00 pm during the weekends. You can also enjoy the nature trail before or after the adventure experience or simply relax at the Aventura Cafe and munch on the delicious healthy snacks and beverages.
- Admission to Aventura Parks
- Get 3 hours of unlimited exhilaration and fun
- Briefing on safety and how to use the equipment by team coaches
- Bottled water
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- If you do not wish to try the thrilling obstacles, you can enjoy at the Café or Nature trail
- With your 3-hour general admission tickets to the Aventura park, you have access to all circuits
- For a safe and hassle-free adventure park experience, you are requested to arrive at least 20 minutes before your scheduled briefing session
- Phones are allowed as long as you have a pocket or Aventura Earthbag to carry it in.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- The timings for Aventura parks operate from Sundays to Thursday (except Holidays) (ALL CIRCUITS AVAILABLE) from 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- The park is open on Friday, Saturday & Holidays (ALL CIRCUITS AVAILABLE) from 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
- The park is open until 10:00 pm during the weekends
What to Wear:
- You should wear comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting a bit dirty and closed-toe, flat shoes
- Children 6 years and above, and with a minimum height of 1.15m are allowed to enjoy the Aventura and Thriller circuits
- Children must be 1.25m to enjoy the Explorador circuit
- Children must be 1.05m or above to participate in MiniKids independently
- Adults above 1.4m in height are allowed
- Visitors must be at least 1.6m tall and 16 years old to participate in the Extreme circuit
- All ages can participate in the Nature Trail
- To enter Mushrif Park you will need to have an NOL Card which can be purchased at the entrance for AED25, which includes entrance to the park.
- The charge to enter the park with an existing NOL card is AED3 per person or AED10 per car.
- You are encouraged to take pictures and share on social media channels
- Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated
- Your 3-hour Aventura parks tickets will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your voucher at the entrance gate
How to Get there
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can take part in Adventure Park activities?
Adults and children enjoy the circuits at Aventura Parks. Please note that there are some height restrictions to follow:
- The Rangers circuit is perfect for anyone 1.15m or above.
- Visitors must be 1.25m to enjoy the Explorador circuit and 1.4m and above to enjoy the Aventura and Thriller circuits.
- Visitors must be at least 1.6m tall and 16 years old to participate on the Extreme circuit. Children must be 1.05m or above to participate in MiniKids independently.
How much time will I have in Adventure Park?
Timing in Adventure Park depends on the type of ticket you purchase. Adventure Park basic package allows visitors to have a harness for up to three hours, including the safety briefing.
What else can you do at Adventure Park?
You can enjoy the Nature Trail, the Bucket List activities as well as just chill at Café Chris.
What type of Facilities are provided?
Restrooms, conference rooms for meetings and events, and Café seating areas are available.
What should we wear?
You should wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting a bit dirty and closed-toe footwear with good grips. Long hair must be tied-back.
How can I book the tickets?
Select the number of tickets on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled December 2019
Nice place for kids and adults
Travelled December 2019
Wonderful and interesting
Travelled December 2019