Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Hop on the most comprehensive tour with the Singapore hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus and enjoy major attractions on-the-go. Look out for Singapore's iconic landmarks at your own pace or simply stay on board and watch them from the comfort of your seats.
- See best of Singapore with hop on hop off singapore tickets on Big Bus.
- Get access to a great transport system and start your journey to see the major attractions with 6 available routes
- Look out for Singapore's iconic landmarks such as Marina Bay Sands, the Singapore Flyer, Gardens by the Bay etc
- Learn about the city’s history with the help of an audio commentary in 12 languages with your complimentary earphones.
- Hop on the buses every 15-30 minutes, depending on the route
Grab a seat on the city sightseeing hop-on hop-off Singapore and take a tour to see the best views of the city on the open-top, double-decker bus. Enjoy a comprehensive tour that covers over 40 different stops and attractions including Singapore Zoo, Resorts World Sentosa, Universal Studios, Singapore Flyer, Gardens by the Bay, Night Safari, S.E.A. Aquarium, Marina Bay Sands and more. Get a chance to learn about Singapore’s history and the Lion City, with the complementary audio commentary in more than 10 languages. With your hop-on hop-off singapore tickets, don’t forget to check out the glamorous spots where the movie - Crazy Rich Asians was filmed.
- Day pass ticket for hop on hop off bus (Classic / Premium / Deluxe)
- 6 different routes (4 Hop-On Hop-Off lines and 2 attraction shuttle lines)
- Pre-recorded commentary available in 12 languages
- Complimentary earphones for audio commentary in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and a kids channel
- All major landmarks in Singapore
- Attraction Tickets
- Hotel Transfers
- Live guide
- The ticket is not valid for special themed tours Big Bus Singapore
- Food or alcohol is not permitted.
Know Before You Book
- Hop on and off from the bus as many times you like within the validity of your ticket
- Your ticket gives you access to 6 routes
- Choose a 1-day Classic Ticket and hop-off at any stop to explore Singapore your way.
- Pick a 2-day Premium Ticket for another day on the bus plus free Walking Tours to Chinatown and Little India or select the 2-day Deluxe Ticket that comes with 2 Walking Tours and a 3-hours guided Night City Tour
- Safari Line 1, Safari Line 2, and Green Line are not wheelchair accessible
- Bus Routes Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off From Suntec City Tourist Hub
- Yellow Line – 8:30am to 6:00pm (every 15 – 25min)
- Red Line – 9:30am to 5:00pm (every 20 – 25min)
- Blue Line – 9:10am to 5:40pm (30mins – 60min)
- Green Line – 10:00am to 6:30pm (40mins)
- Safari Line 1 – 8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am, 11,30am, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm
- Safari Line 2 – 9:30am, 11:30am, 2:00pm
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 2 years and under may travel free of charge.
- Wheelchair accessible on lower deck of 4 Hop-on Hop-off routes
- During road closures, some bus stops may be skipped. If this happens, notices will be posted at counters and on buses
- Strollers and pushchairs must be folded and stowed on the lower deck
Non-Refundable & No Cancellation
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours from the first use.
- Tickets will be mailed to you within 15-20 minutes of your booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Ticket Counter Operating Hours: 9:00am-6:30pm
- Present your ticket with your passport at the ticket counter at Suntec City Mall, DUCK & HiPPO Tourist Hub
- Upon redemption, the physical ticket will be valid for 5 days (you will have to activate your ticket within 5 days from date of redemption)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much are the tickets for Big Bus Singapore Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
The cost for the ticket ranges between SGD 31.42 to SGD 63.
What are the ticket options ?
You can select from the three ticket options: Classic, Premium or Deluxe.
What is included in the Big Bus Singapore Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
Major attractions such as Gardens by the Bay, Helix Bridge, Marina Bay Sands and more. You can explore the city via 4 different tour routes (+ 2 extra shuttles), and hop on and hop off the buses from over 40 different stops. Feel free to sightsee at your own pace, or simply stay on board for your entire tour. Enjoy sights with ease while you relax in comfort.
How will I know where to get off?
The commentary or guide on your bus will announce the next stop before the bus arrives at the stop.
Where does the tour end?
The Big Bus Tours Singapore lines operate on a circuit that begins and ends at the Suntec City Tourist Hub (Stop #0), located near Raffles Hotel and the Singapore Flyer.
What do I wear to the Big Bus Singapore Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
Can I bring food and drink?
Food or alcohol is not permitted on board the bus. Non-alcoholic drinks in screw-top bottles are permitted.
Are buses wheelchair accessible?
Yes, they do operate some wheelchair accessible vehicles with lifts that can accommodate wheelchairs. However, you need to inform the operators 48 hours prior to your planned tour commencement, so they can make arrangements for a suitable vehicle to be available at the time and location required.
How can you book the ticket?
Select the number of tickets (adult and child) on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Ticket is valid for 24 hours from the first use.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled August 2021
Hyper efficace! Tarif préférentiel comme mentionné, promesse tenue!
Travelled June 2021
What a great place to buy discounted attractions in UAE! I got 5 tickets for green planet and it...
Travelled June 2021
Simple and fast booking
Travelled June 2021
great family prices at green planet dubai compared to others
Travelled June 2021
Fast & easy booking, received ticket with in few seconds