Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Get skip the line entry to the enchanting Burj Khalifa by booking the Burj Khalifa fast track ticket and save your time. Directly reach the top and enjoy jaw dropping 360 degrees views of Dubai city.
- Entry to observation deck and soak 360 degrees view
- Jaw dropping city view of Dubai from the tallest tower
- Enjoy a blissful sunrise or sunset
- Tallest building and freestanding structure in the world at 828 meters (2,716.5 feet) and more than 160 stories
- Tallest service elevator with the longest travel distance in the world
- Highest occupied floor and highest observation deck in the world
The iconic Burj Khalifa is an epitome of contemporary architecture and craftsmanship. It has made everyone question its remarkable height and unmatched beauty at the same time. The landmark gave a new face to Dubai as a global hub from the past Arabian night lands and land of the sheikhs. It was in 2004 when the idea of creating a mixed-use tower that would surpass the definition of grandeur and modern architecture and its construction began. In 6 years’ time, Dubai got Burj Khalifa and the world got its tallest building with highest observation deck. The interior is intricately designed and a proper mix of Dubai royalty with modern style.
You no longer have to wait for in the queue at the entrance or at the elevator if you have the Burj Khalifa fast track pass. Enjoy the privilege to skip the line and take the elevator to reach Level 124 observation deck. Once you reach the deck you will be mesmerized to see the views in front of your eyes. The entire city lies in front of you, the majestic skyline at the back drop of the horizon, the city’s monuments, buildings and attractions, spot them with the telescope. The view with the beaches, marina and the sunset are truly breathtaking.
- Skip the line and get FastTrack access to levels 124 and 125
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of telescope at observation deck
- Souvenir photographs
- Things not included in inclusions
There could be a lot more you want to know before booking your Burj Khalifa tickets. Check out some key information below:
- Flexible time slots are available, the best being sunrise and sunset
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Children 3 years old and below are permitted free of charge
- Entry to Burj Khalifa is from Dubai Mall.
- You can also book tickets for Burj Khalifa with City tour or Burj Khalifa with Dubai Aquarium along with your Burj Khalifa tickets for double the fun at these nearby attractions.
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Dubai (If Transportation selected)
- You are required to book your ticket at least 12 hours in advance if you are selecting Transportation.
No food or beverage allowed
Burj Khalifa is open 24 hours. However, you can select your preferred time slot at the time of booking. Non-Prime Hours are 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM & 6:30 PM - 11:00 PM whereas the prime hours are between 4 pm to 6 pm.
What to Wear:
This is one of the richest and most visited attraction in Dubai. You can go for stylish good clothing here and click plenty of pictures.
- You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your Burj Khalifa tickets will be mailed to you within 20 minutes of booking.
Where to redeem:
The entry to Burj Khalifa is from Dubai Mall. You are required to display your Burj Khalifa fast track pass with a Govt. id proof, at the will-call ticket counter in the ground level.
How to Get there
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay to get inside Burj Khalifa?
Yes. You need a ticket to visit Burj Khalifa At the top observation deck at level 124 and 125.
How long can you stay inside Burj Khalifa?
You can stay 30 minutes at the lounge at 148 level and as long as you want at the observation deck at 124 and 125.
Where can I find Burj Khalifa fast track deals?
We offer the most competitive price in the market. For special discounts, check out our deals section.
What is Burj Khalifa fast track?
With Burj Khalifa fast track pass you can skip the queues and get direct entry to the elevator and reach At The Top.
What is the entry fee for Burj Khalifa fast track pass?
The entry ticket for Burj Khalifa fast track pass starts at AED 345.
What is there in Burj Khalifa At the top?
This is a public observation deck for enjoying breathtaking views of the city skyline.
Can I go to Burj Khalifa for brunch?
Of Course. Every Friday brunch is organized at the rooftop at Burj Club.
How high is the Burj Khalifa?
It is 828 m high and 160 floors.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled December 2019
Thrilling view over Dubai!