Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Book a tour to the phenomenal and one of its kind, Burj Khalifa At The Top, on your next trip to Dubai, without which your journey is incomplete
- Entry to observation decks at level 148 and level 124+125
- Personalized tour with refreshments
- Enjoy a blissful sunrise or sunset
- Tallest building and freestanding structure in the world at 828 meters (2,716.5 feet) and more than 160 stories
- Tallest service elevator with the longest travel distance in the world
- Highest occupied floor and highest observation deck in the world
In 2004 when the construction of this iconic and glamorous landmark was kickstarted, it was only a dream and vision till then. Engineering and architecture, soon gave it a concrete form and in 2010, this masterpiece was inaugurated. The floors were done with silver marble and stone with handmade rugs and Venetian stucco walls to go with it. A truly fine example of contemporary architecture that changed the face of tourism for Dubai forever, making it a global business and leisure hub.
Burj Khalifa is home to one of the most luxurious residences in the world, the Burj Residencies and the ultra-luxurious Armani Hotel, which is spread over a large number of floors. There are a few places here which were designed for public use and hence open for public viewing. Thanks to the far sightedness of the master planners who created this mixed-use luxurious tower out of their dream.
The fastest elevator in the world will take you to the level 148 of Burj Khalifa At The Top, where you will get a personalized tour of Level 148 and enjoy signature refreshments at Sky lounge. You can go to Level 124 and 125 from here which is also the public observation deck and also has a telescope to catch up close view of Dubai landmarks and view them even before you visit them. The beautifully decorated Level 125 is where you can submerge yourself in 360 views of the city. Spot the sail shaped Burj Al Arab, gorgeous Palm Jumeirah, yacht lined marina and the city with its skyline and the horizon! All forming the perfect setting for a memorable time.
- Entrance pass to Level 124+125+148
- Enjoy a personalized tour, guided by a Guest Ambassador.
- Step out onto the world's highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters.
- Refresh yourself with signature refreshments at SKY lounge.
- Telescope and Wi-Fi are also available
- Souvenir photographs
- Things not included in inclusions
Excited about going to Burj Khalifa At The Top, find out some key points that would make your visit easier:
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Children 3 years old and below are permitted free of charge
- Entry to Burj Khalifa is from Dubai Mall.
- You can also book tickets for Burj Khalifa with City tour or Burj Khalifa with Dubai Aquarium.
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Dubai (if transportation selected)
- You are required to book your ticket at least 12 hours in advance if you are selecting transportation.
No food or beverage allowed
Burj Khalifa level 148 is open from 9:30 am to 10:00 pm. You can select your preferred time slot at the time of booking. The tickets are slightly cheaper from 7 pm to 10 pm.
What to Wear:
Glam up and go is best suited for Burj Khalifa as this one of the richest and most visited attraction in Dubai.
Your voucher for Burj Khalifa At the Top will be mailed to you within 20 minutes of booking.
Where to redeem the voucher:
The entry to Burj Khalifa At The Top is from Dubai Mall. You are required to display your ticket with a Govt. id proof, at the will-call ticket counter in the ground level.
How to Get there
Frequently Asked Questions
What is there in Burj Khalifa level 148?
Level 148 of Burj Khalifa is also for public observation, but has a Sky lounge where you can relax or enjoy some refreshments along with the view.
What is the entry fee at Burj Khalifa?
The entry ticket for Burj Khalifa starts at AED 153.
What is there in Burj Khalifa At the top?
This is a public observation deck for enjoying breathtaking views of the city skyline.
Can I go there for brunch?
Of Course. Every Friday brunch is organized at the rooftop at Burj Club.
How long can you stay inside Burj Khalifa?
You can stay 30 minutes at the lounge at 148 level and as long as you want at the observation deck at 124 and 125.
Where can I find Burj Khalifa At The Top deals?
We offer the most competitive price in the market. For special discounts, check out our deals section.
How many floors is Burj Khalifa?
Burj Khalifa is 160 storeys!
How much do Dubai Burj Khalifa Level 148 tickets cost?
The price for tickets starts at AED 356.
Do I have to pay to get inside Burj Khalifa?
Yes. You need a ticket to visit Burj Khalifa At the top observation deck at level 148, 124 and 125.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled February 2020
Impressive. Sky deck is less crowded and makes more impact than the top deck,