Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Your visit to Dubai is truly incomplete if you don’t visit Burj Khalifa, considered the masterpiece of modern architecture and awarded as the tallest building in the world.
- Entry to the Lounge at Level 152+153+154
- Breakfast, Tea or Cocktails at the Lounge with surreal views
- Tallest building and freestanding structure in the world at 828 meters (2,716.5 feet) and more than 160 stories
- Tallest service elevator with the longest travel distance in the world
- Highest occupied floor and highest observation deck in the world
Burj Khalifa got its name from the Arabic words Burj meaning tower or high-rise building and Khalifa was the surname of UAE president. The unique beauty and magnificence have made it figure in the bucket list of almost every traveller in the world. Most of the floors in Burj Khalifa, house the prestigious Armani Hotel and luxurious dream Burj residencies. A few of the floors are kept open for public visit like the lounge, Burj Club and At the Top observation decks.
Who doesn’t want to catch a glimpse of the city of Dubai from 828 metres, zoom in to the various monuments and buildings with the telescope or take a tour of the exclusive outdoor terrace decorated with the rising or setting sun? If you book tickets for the Lounge at 154th floor, you can enjoy unmatched views of the city before you and also take a tour of the outdoor terrace.
The Lounge at 154th floor comes with choice among four different experiences. If you want to catch the sunrise you can go for Breakfast in the clouds and those who want to enjoy the sunset can book Tea in the Clouds. If you want a sparkling and bubbly experience you can go for Bubbly Sundowner or Bubbly under the stars. Each experience is unique in its own way as the Burj is never same at two different times.
- Entry pass for world’s highest lounge at Level 152, 153 and 154.
- Free Wi-Fi is included
- Choose your own experience (based on different times) among Breakfast in the clouds, Tea in the clouds, Bubbly Sundowner or Bubbly under the stars.
- Breakfast in the clouds- buffet breakfast with gourmet ingredients in an upscale setting
- Tea in the clouds- An assortment of fresh bakes and delicate desserts, alongside a selection of the finest tea and coffee, with a tour of outdoor terrace.
- Bubbly Sundowner- Enjoy the sunset with a glass of cocktail or beverage served with canapes, backed by a fantastic live entertainment and tour of terrace
- Bubbly under the sky- DJ night under the stars with a glass of cocktail and canapes
- Souvenir Photographs
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Know Before You Book
Before you book your tickets for the Lounge at 154th floor, it is good to know some key points about it:
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Children 3 years old and below are permitted free of charge
- Entry to Burj Khalifa is from Dubai Mall.
- You can also book tickets for Burj Khalifa with City tour or Burj Khalifa with Dubai Aquarium.
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Dubai (If Transportation selected)
- You are required to book your ticket at least 12 hours in advance if you are selecting Transportation.
No food or beverage allowed
Burj Khalifa is open 24 hours. However, the above experiences at the Lounge at 154th floor, happens at different times of the day. So, the timing depends on the experience you choose.
What to Wear:
This is one of the richest and most visited attraction in Dubai. You can go for stylish good clothing here and click plenty of pictures.
- You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your ticket for the Lounge at 154th floor of Burj Khalifa will be mailed to you within 20 minutes of booking.
Where to redeem the voucher:
The entry to Burj Khalifa is from Dubai Mall. You are required to display your ticket with a Govt. id proof, at the will-call ticket counter in the ground level.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many floors is Burj Khalifa?
Burj Khalifa is 160 storeys!
Do I have to pay to get inside Burj Khalifa?
Yes. You need a ticket to visit observation deck at level 124 and 125 or the Lounge at 154th floor.
How long can I stay inside Burj Khalifa?
You can stay 30 minutes at the lounge at 148th level and as long as you want at the observation deck at 124 and 125.
How long does the experience at the Lounge last?
It lasts for 2 to 3 hours.
Where can I find deals to visit Burj Khalifa?
We offer the most competitive price in the market. For special discounts, check out our deals section.
What is the entry fee at Burj Khalifa?
The entry ticket for Burj Khalifa starts at AED 153.
How much does it cost to visit Burj Khalifa the Lounge?
The ticket prices for the Lounge starts at AED 532.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled January 2020
Dyrt men fantastisk at stå på 154 etage med chamoagne og udsigt og kun min datter og jeg.
Travelled February 2020
UN SOGNO!!!! Organizzazione perfetta, esperienza meravigliosa, tutto organizzato...