Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Hold your breath because you are going to visit Burj Khalifa, not only the tallest building in the world but also the tallest free sanding structure on earth, nothing like any other man made landmark in the world.
- Entry to observation deck and soak 360 degrees view
- Unparalled city view of Dubai from the tallest tower
- Enjoy a blissful sunrise or sunset
- Tallest building and freestanding structure in the world at 828 meters (2,716.5 feet) and more than 160 stories
- Tallest service elevator with the longest travel distance in the world
- Highest occupied floor and highest observation deck in the world
Inaugurated in 2010, Burj Khalifa is no doubt the iconic landmark of Dubai that has put the city on the travel map of the world. At a mind-blowing height of 828 metres, it is the largest building in the world. This masterpiece is a result of vision and engineering coming together to form an epitome of modern architecture. The construction of Burj Khalifa began in 2004 and completed in 2010, giving not just Dubai, but the whole world the strength to dream and turn into reality.
The interiors of the tower adorn silver travertine flooring, Venetian stucco walls, handmade rugs and stone flooring, reflecting a blend of Dubai culture with global style. Most of the floors in Burj Khalifa, house the prestigious Armani Hotel and luxurious dream Burj residencies. A few of the floors are kept open for public visit like the lounge, Burj Club and At the Top observation decks.
The world’s fastest elevator at 10m/sec will take you to Burj Khalifa At the Top. The elevator drops you at level 124 where the telescopes are kept to browse any location before you reach the ground without using Google Maps. The Level 125 deck is tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views of Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah island, the marina, the city, its skyline and the horizon!! Behold the other architectural masterpieces of Dubai as well to take back the pictures with you.
- Entrance Pass to Burj Khalifa At The Top Level 124 and 125
- Use of viewing telescope on the observation deck
- Wi-Fi is also available
- Souvenir photographs
- Things not included in inclusions
Know Before You Book
There could be a lot more you want to know before visiting Burj Khalifa At The Top. Check out some key information below:
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Children 3 years old and below are permitted free of charge
- Entry to Burj Khalifa is from Dubai Mall.
- You can also book tickets for Burj Khalifa Fast Track pass or Burj Khalifa with Dubai Aquarium.
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Dubai (If Transportation selected)
- You are required to book your ticket at least 12 hours in advance if you are selecting Transportation.
No food or beverage allowed
Burj Khalifa is open 24 hours. However, you can select your preferred time slot at the time of booking. Non-Prime Hours are 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM & 6:30 PM - 11:00 PM whereas prime hours are between 4 pm to 6 pm.
What to Wear:
This is one of the richest and most visited attraction in Dubai. You can go for stylish good clothing here and click plenty of pictures.
- You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your Dubai Burj Khalifa level 124th and 125th tickets will be mailed to you within 20 minutes of booking.
Where to redeem the voucher:
The entry to Burj Khalifa At The Top is from Dubai Mall. You are required to display your ticket with a Govt. id proof, at the will-call ticket counter in the ground level.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many floors is Burj Khalifa?
Burj Khalifa is 160 storeys!
How much is Dubai Burj Khalifa Level 124+125 tickets?
The price for tickets starts at AED 153
Do I have to pay to get inside Burj Khalifa?
Yes. You need a ticket to visit Burj Khalifa At the top observation deck at level 124 and 125.
How long can you stay inside Burj Khalifa?
You can stay 30 minutes at the lounge at 148 level and as long as you want at the observation deck at 124 and 125.
Where can I find Burj Khalifa At The Top deals?
We offer the most competitive price in the market. For special discounts, check out our deals section.
What is the entry fee at Burj Khalifa?
The entry ticket for Burj Khalifa starts at AED 153.
What is there in Burj Khalifa At the top?
This is a public observation deck for enjoying breathtaking views of the city skyline.
Can I go there for brunch?
Of Course. Every Friday brunch is organized at the rooftop at Burj Club.
Ratings & Reviews
Hester Ras Al Khaimah UAE
Travelled December 2019
Very well organized with no issues thank you
Travelled February 2020
Great, had no problem at all.
Travelled March 2020
Everything was smooth and price was best.
Travelled March 2020
Wonderful views if an incredible building but Waiting time, ticket issue and the queues were almost...