Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Visit the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo to experience marine life in a natural and controlled environment. Marvel at the 48-meter long underwater tunnel with your Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo tickets from Thrillark!
- Enjoy the ultimate underwater experience in the heart of Downtown Dubai at the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- Learn about 300 species of marine creatures like sharks, and piranha, their ecosystems, and habitat
- Watch the marine life thrive from the 48-meter long underwater tunnel
- The Glass Bottom Boat Ride shouldn't be missed as it offers spectacular views of the marine life below you on a glass-bottom boat
Housed in the upbeat Dubai Mall in the lively Downtown Dubai is the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. At the ground level, you will find the walk-in aquarium spread across a 48-meter tunnel. Marvel at the sight of exotic marine species in the 10 million-liter tank which is believed to have the largest collection of sand tiger sharks anywhere. Dubai Aquarium tickets are for various parts of the zoo including the Aquarium Tunnel, Underwater Zoo, Behind the Scenes tour, Underwater Observatory, Submersible Simulator, Aquarium Glass Bottom Boat ride, VRZoo 360, Underwater Observatory, and Fish Feeding.
At level 2 you will find the Rainforest, Rocky Shore Living Ocean environments, and Underwater zoo. Sharks, Otters, catfish, jellyfish, fishes, and much more than you can possibly imagine. This is the epitome of manmade architectural structures to make a close to the natural environment for sea life that you would otherwise find only while scuba diving. Get acquainted with the famous crocodile there or the gigantic sharks. At an additional cost, you can also go for a glass-bottom boat ride as well as fish feeding. The rainforest, zoo, and tunnel, together combine to offer you a marine experience that is next only to real sea life. What are you waiting for? Grab your Dubai Aquarium tickets now!
- Access to Aquarium Tunnel and Underwater Zoo
- Behind the Scenes tour (Optional)
- Access to the Underwater Observatory (Optional)
- Penguin Cove (Optional)
- Aquarium Glass Bottom Boat ride (Optional)
- Back of house tour (Optional)
- Access to the Discovery Channel Shark Week Exhibit (Optional)
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour (Optional)
- Fish feeding (Optional)
- VR Zoo 360 (Optional)
- Food & drinks
- Souvenir Photos
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Pets are not allowed inside the aquarium.
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo timings are from MON - THU: 10:00 AM-11:00 PM, FRI - SUN: 10:00 AM -12:00 AM.
- There is no dress code for the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. For the best experience, dress comfortably and casually.
- Children below 2 years of age get free admission to the venue.
- Guests above the age of 2 are charged as per the adult fare.
- Pregnant women and children below 3 years are not allowed to experience the activities such as the Glass Bottom Boat ride, and Shark Week Exhibit.
- Explorer Pass and VIP Pass are not recommended for pregnant women for safety reasons.
- Please note that the last admission is 30 mins before the closing time.
- Don’t forget to carry your cameras to capture the marine life at Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
- The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo tickets are non-refundable. Tickets once booked cannot be canceled. However, you can plan your visit anytime within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Your tickets are valid for the event date and time stated.
- Your Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo tickets will be mailed to you once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof.
Present your voucher at the entrance of The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
How to Get there
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I redeem the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo Ticket?
You can present the ticket at the entry gate of the Aquarium along with a Govt. id proof.
Where is the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo located?
The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is located in the Dubai Mall at ground level and level 2.
How much time is required to complete Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo tour?
Depending on the pass you have purchased and the activities that come with the pass, you can finish a complete tour of the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo in 4 to 5 hours.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled September 2021
Nice experience, the half price
Ibrahim Rafaat ibrahim
Travelled September 2021
Very good so helpful
Amala Deepan Arulanandham
Travelled September 2021
Travelled October 2021
The value paid doesn't rise up the product
Travelled November 2021
Great Value, Fast issue, got the email with in seconds