Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Visit the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo to experience sea life and life of sea creatures in a natural and controlled environment but no less in magnificence. A tour of the underwater life is perfect for your family time.
- Enjoy the ultimate underwater experience in the heart of Downtown Dubai at the Dubai Aquarium.
- The aquarium holds approximately 10 million liters of sea water.
- Perfect to learn about 300 species of marine creatures like sharks, piranha, their ecosystems and habitat.
- The aquarium tunnel is 48-m in length which is the base of the aquarium.
- You can choose from our Standard, Explorer and VIP pass that offer various benefits depending on the pass you choose.
- While booking the ticket you can choose whether you want to go for transport or not.
Housed in the upbeat Dubai Mall in the lively Downtown Dubai is the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. At the ground level, you will find the walk-in Aquarium spread across a 48-meter tunnel. Marvel at the sight of exotic marine species in the 10-million-liter tank which is believed to have the largest collection of sand tiger sharks anywhere. Dubai Aquarium tickets are for various parts of the zoo including Aquarium Tunnel, Underwater Zoo, Behind the Scenes tour, Underwater Observatory, Submersible Simulator, Aquarium Glass Bottom Boat ride, VRZoo 360, Underwater Observatory, and Fish Feeding.
At level 2 you will find the Rainforest, Rocky Shore Living Ocean environments, and Underwater zoo. Sharks, Otters, catfish, jellyfish, fishes, and much more that you can imagine. This is an epitome of manmade architectural structures to make a close to the natural environment for sea life that you would otherwise find only while scuba diving. Get acquainted with the famous crocodile there or the gigantic sharks. At an additional cost, you can also go for a glass-bottom boat ride as well as fish feeding. The rainforest, zoo, and tunnel, together combine to offer you a marine experience that is next only to real sea life. What are you waiting for? Grab your Dubai Aquarium tickets now!
- Access to Aquarium Tunnel and Underwater Zoo
- Behind the Scenes tour (Optional)
- Underwater Observatory (Optional)
- Penguin Cove (Optional)
- Aquarium Glass Bottom Boat ride (Optional)
- Shark Week Exhibit (Optional)
- Back of house tour (Optional)
- Submersible Simulator (Optional)
- Food and drinks
- Transport, unless opted for.
- If you are travelling with friends you should go for the VIP pass to make the most of the experience and enjoy every part.
- You can also book a combined experience for Dubai Mall Aquarium & VR Park Experience.
- Don’t forget to carry your cameras to capture the sea life at Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
- Pregnant women and Children below 3 years are not allowed to experience the activities such as the Glass Bottom Boat ride, Submersible Simulator, and Shark Week Exhibit.
- Explorer Pass and VIP Pass are not recommended for pregnant women for safety reasons.
- Children below 2 years of age get free admission to the venue.
- The Dubai Aquarium timings are from Sunday - Wednesday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM and Thursday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM.
- There is no dress code for the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. For the best experience, dress comfortably and casually.
This experience cannot be canceled or rescheduled. However, you can visit anytime within 6 months of period from the date of purchase.
- Your tickets are valid for the event date and time stated.
- Your Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo tickets will be mailed to you once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof.
Present your voucher at the entrance of The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I redeem the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo Ticket?
You can present the ticket at the entry gate of the Aquarium along with a Govt. id proof.
Where is the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo located?
The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is located in the Dubai Mall at ground level and level 2.
How much time is required to complete Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo tour?
Depending on the pass you have purchased and the activities that come with the pass, you can finish a complete tour of the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo in 4 to 5 hours.
What are the visiting hours for Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo?
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is open 7 days a week from 10 am to 12 am.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled September 2021
Nice experience, the half price
Ibrahim Rafaat ibrahim
Travelled September 2021
Very good so helpful
Amala Deepan Arulanandham
Travelled September 2021
Travelled October 2021
The value paid doesn't rise up the product
Travelled November 2021
Great Value, Fast issue, got the email with in seconds