Explore a gigantic indoor garden that was recently added to the Miracle Garden Dubai - Butterfly Park Dubai. Get up close and witness 15,000 butterflies of around 26 kinds and learn how butterflies evolve.
- Buy tickets on Thrillark to the indoor Butterfly Park Dubai, which was recently added to the Miracle Garden Dubai
- Explore the largest and region’s butterfly garden featuring 15,000 butterflies of around 26 kinds
- Understand and learn about how the butterflies evolve through each stage
- Interact with the Butterflies with the help of assistants in the park
- Suitable for people of all ages
Located in Dubai Miracle Garden, the Dubai Butterfly Garden is the largest butterfly garden. Buy tickets on Thrillark and explore the indoor Butterfly Park Dubai, which is home to 15,000 butterflies of around 26 kinds. Walkthrough ten different domes that give you the opportunity to see beautiful butterflies and give you a chance to interact with them. Assistants are available on-ground to help you interact where you can understand and learn about how the butterflies evolve through each stage. Additionally, enjoy an in-house Kids Cinema where your little ones can get entertained. The art lovers have something special in-store as well, at the butterfly-themed gallery which houses hand-crafted artworks.
- Admission to Dubai Butterfly Park and its attractions
- Access to Dubai Butterfly Garden Kids Cinema
- Access to Butterfly-themed gallery
- Assistants available
- Personal expenses
- Meals & beverages
- Outside food & beverages are not allowed inside the venue
- Barbeque is not allowed
- Use of professional cameras and drones are not allowed inside the garden
- Cars, Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Hoverboards, Pets are not allowed
- Littering in any common area is not allowed
- Do not touch the butterfly wings or disturb them in any manner
- The Butterfly Park Dubai timings are weekdays and weekends from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Please note, the Dubai Butterfly Park is open to visitors throughout the year
What to Wear:
- You are advised to dress in comfortable clothes
- Children, 3 years and above can participate in this activity with an adult ticket
- Children aged 0-12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- People of determination and children’s below 3 years can enter free of charge
- Please note that there is a separate entrance and ticket to accessing the Dubai Butterfly Garden
- Please note, re-entry is not allowed after you leave the butterfly Dubai garden
- This activity is stroller-friendly and wheelchair-accessible
- Please take care of your personal belongings
- Your butterfly garden Dubai ticket is non-refundable in any circumstances
- Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated
- The butterfly garden Dubai ticket will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your voucher at the entrance of the garden
Frequently Asked Questions
Are children allowed to join this tour?
Yes, Children 3 years and above can participate in this activity with an adult ticket. Children aged 0-12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
When is the best time to visit Dubai Butterfly Garden?
November to March is the best time to visit the Dubai Butterfly Garden
Can I take photos at the Dubai Butterfly Garden?
You are allowed to take photos, however, please ask the staff for assistance
How can I book a ticket?
Select the number of tickets on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled July 2022
Great place to spend a couple of hours