Book your Dubai Fountain Boardwalk ticket on your next Dubai Holiday and watch the colourful show at the world’s tallest fountains at Burj Lake, with jaw dropping views in the backdrop.
- Witness and marvel at the choreographed light and musical fountain
- Soak in the stunning views of the Burj Khalifa and the lit promenade
- Stroll through the evening Boardwalk at Dubai Fountain
Don’t forget to capture the beauty of the musical Dubai fountains, the largest in the world, on your visit to the Burj Khalifa. The sparkling and dancing Dubai fountains equally add to the beauty and charm of the iconic tower and no less in beauty. The fountain is surrounded by a lake and boardwalk where you can go for a lake ride or a walk to get up close to Dubai Fountains and enjoy the light and musical show that starts in the evening.
A brand-new floating platform located within The Dubai Fountain, The Boardwalk allows you to get closer than ever, giving you a whole new perspective of the captivating performances. You can start your journey at Burj Park or Fountain promenade and stroll down the 272-meter boardwalk, with the closest point putting you only 9 meters away from the fountains!
It is one of the most popular attractions of Dubai which has a visual spectacle that uses 6,600 lights, 22,000 gallons of airborne water, 25 colored projectors, etc. This mesmerizing sight is one of its kind and cannot be compared with any other experience in Dubai. As such, no doubt, the boardwalk is bustling with tourists throughout the year, to watch the spectacle of the tallest performing fountain in the world at 900 ft.
- Pass for Dubai Fountain Boardwalk
- Light and musical fountain show at the Burj Lake
- Entry to Burj Khalifa
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- No food or beverage allowed
- Dubai Fountain Boardwalk operates daily from 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM, every 30 minutes. you can select your time slot while booking.
What to Wear:
- This is one of the richest and most visited attractions in Dubai. You can go for stylish good clothing here and click plenty of pictures.
- Please carry your own raincoat as you might get wet on this experience.
- Children below 4 Years are not allowed for this tour.
- All guests will be charged as per the adult fare.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You are required to arrive at the Burj Khalifa counter to redeem your pass at least 30 minutes prior to your time slot.
- This tour is not accessible via wheelchairs.
- Your tickets are valid for the event date and time stated.
- Your voucher for Dubai Fountain Boardwalk will be emailed to you once you have made the booking. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Please present the tickets at the At The Top counters located in Dubai Mall or Fountain Promenade counter or the Burj Park counter 10 minutes before your experience is scheduled.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the Dubai Fountain Boardwalk?
Dubai Fountain Boardwalk ticket starts at just AED 17.
How do I get to Dubai Fountain from Dubai mall?
Dubai Fountain Boardwalk is walking distance from Dubai mall.
Do you have to pay for Dubai Fountain Boardwalk?
Yes. You have to pay for Dubai fountain lake ride and boardwalk.
Where can I watch the fountain of Burj Khalifa?
You can book Dubai fountain lake ride or boardwalk to watch the fountain show at Burj Khalifa.
Is Dubai Fountain show free?
Performances are free. The Lake ride and boardwalk are chargeable.
Which is the world’s largest fountain?
Dubai Fountain is the world’s largest fountain.
Do I need to pre-book for Burj Khalifa?
Yes. You need a ticket to visit the Burj Khalifa.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled November 2022
Very few people know about this. You can see fountain from very near by this boardwalk.