Book your Dubai Frame tickets on your next visit to the UAE and click awesome pictures atop the frame with the mind-blowing panorama of the city.
- It is 150 meters high and 93 meters wide
- covered by more than 15,000 square meters of gold cladding made of stainless-steel paper
- Get on the elevator that takes you 48 floors in 75 seconds
A unique architectural wonder in itself, the Dubai Frame reflects the visionary architecture of this middle eastern city yet again. Located on the jogging tracking of the lush green Zabeel Park in Dubai, the Dubai Frame is also one of the most visited attractions in the city. This 150 meters high and 93 meters wide frame, literally frames a different panorama from different points and you can click pictures showing something totally different framed by Dubai Frame. It is a stunning transition from the emirate's past to its flourishing present. Dubai Frame’s measurements in its rectangular shape is inspired by the "golden ratio" of 1.618, which many architects and artists believe is a perfect example of structural balance.
Climb the lifts on the side of the frame that takes you 48 floors in 75 seconds to the upper bridge which offers breathtaking views of the city and sunset from atop. If you can handle more adrenaline, you must walk the illuminated glass path in the suspension bridge and watch the city underneath you. The museum and gallery that showcase the seamless yet awe striking transformation of the city from a fishing village to a global hub, are the highlights of the Dubai Frame. In the evening you can also enjoy the musical fountain of Al-Barwaz, lit with pretty lights.
- Admission ticket to the stunning Dubai Frame.
- Souvenir pictures and anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Before you book your Dubai Frame tickets, it is good to know some key points from travellers:
- You can’t miss Dubai city tour with Burj Khalifa after a visit to Dubai Frame
- You will be picked up from your Hotel in Dubai (If Transportation selected)
- You are required to Book your Tour at least one day in Advance if you are selecting Transportation.
- No smoking
- Do not lean, climb or place kids over barriers
- Pets are not allowed
- Sharp objects not allowed inside
- Food and beverage not allowed
- Strollers not allowed inside
Dubai Frame is open from 9 am to 9 pm throughout the year. Only the visiting times may vary during the holy month of Ramadan.
What to Wear:
Wear anything comfortable and casual so that you can walk around easily and yet modest and covered as revealing clothes is not a culture of the middle east.
- Kids under 3 years of age have free entry.
- Kids between 3 to 10 years of age will be charged the child rate.
- Children under 12 must accompany adults
- Tickets to Dubai Frame cannot be refunded or canceled.
Your Dubai Frame tickets will be emailed to you within 20-45 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Where to Redeem:
You can redeem your pass at the entrance of Dubai Frame.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Dubai Frame located?
Dubai Frame is located at the Zabeel Park Dubai.
Can the entry ticket be used more than once during the day?
This ticket is valid for one time entry.
Can I book a private tour at Dubai Frame?
Right now, private tours are not allowed.
Are pets allowed at Dubai Frame?
No. Pets are sadly not permitted here for safety.
What is the best time to visit Dubai Frame?
You can visit Dubai Frame any time of the year as this is open year-round.
Are there any restrictions at Dubai Frame?
Yes. Please refer to Restrictions section for details.
What is the timing for Dubai Frame?
Timings for Dubai Frame 9 am to 9 pm daily and throughout the year.
Do you offer transfers?
Yes. Please select your prefer mode of transport at the time of booking your ticket.
Can I reach Dubai Frame on my own?
Yes. Please refer to Getting There section for details.
How much are Dubai Frame tickets?
Dubai Frame tickets start from AED 64.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled June 2022