Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Marvel across Dubai city with a traditional Dubai city tour and let the 4-hour tour mesmerize you with the charms and hidden gems of Dubai. Book your tickets on Thrillark and also get a chance to discover iconic landmarks on this guided tour.
- Go on a Dubai Traditional City Tour to explore the finest and iconic landmarks of Dubai city
- Explore the Dubai Creek & Basktakiya Area at your leisure within the 4-hour guided tour
- Learn about the Old town district & Al Fahidi ancient fortress, Gold souk Dubai from your friendly and professional English guide
- Get glimpses of the Grand Mosque Jumeirah, and stop to take photos at the Burj Al Arab
- Explore the Dubai Museum and learn about its history and facts
- Enjoy a ride of an Abra Boat, as you have the chance to cross the creek, enjoying the spectacular cityscape
- Enjoy other benefits on the bus such as Wifi and an audio guide in 9 Multilingual languages
There is no better way to see Dubai city! Book tickets on Thrillark to one of the most beautiful traditional city tours that take you through the best landmarks of Dubai. This 4-hour guided traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumairah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab. You can stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule. Learn about the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town, which dates back 200 years, from your professional tour guide. Explore The Museum of Dubai on your own and enjoy the opportunity to cross the creek by a boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape. Head over to the gold souks in the District of Deira, discover the Zaabeel area and the rulers of Dubai palaces before ending your tour at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Looking for a more modern take of Dubai? Perhaps, you can opt for the Dubai Modern City Tour.
- Admission ticket to 4-hour tour
- An audio guide in 9 multilingual languages (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, and Korean)
- Licensed English guide
- Entrance fees to Dubai Museum & Abra Creek Crossing
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages
Know Before You Book
- If you book this tour less than 12 hours in advance; a pick up will not be provided, but you can join the tour from the departure point
- Please note that your transport will not wait more than 5 minutes, so you are requested to be ready at your scheduled pick-up time
- The stop at the Jumairah Mosque does not include a guided entrance to the Mosque
- The tour operates daily including Friday, however, on Fridays, the National Museum of Dubai is closed in the morning, and you will not be able to visit it
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask for their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. The representative will update you
- The Dubai Traditional City Tour operates daily and will begin at 9:00 am. The pick-up time will be 30-60 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time
- The duration of the tour will be 4 hours
- What to Wear:
- You are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and men can wear long trousers
- You are advised not to wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits, or any other clothes that are not fully covered
- Children 3-11 years can join this tour on a child ticket
- Children up to 12 years can avail of a 30% discount on their bookings
- Additional info:
- You can enjoy the tour with a guide in English or enjoy the multilingual tour in 9 different languages
- You are advised to book at least 2 hours in advance
- The drop off location includes Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall, Burjuman Bur Dubai, or Deira City Center.
- You can cancel your tour tickets up to 24 hours from the date of your booking for a full refund
- Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated
- Your Dubai traditional city tour tickets will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your voucher at the start of the tour
Frequently Asked Questions
Are children allowed to join this tour?
Yes. Children 3-11 years can join this tour on a child ticket.
Is pick up and drop-off included in this tour?
Yes. Transportation is included and the tour starts from your hotel. Drop off will be at Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall, Burjuman Bur Dubai, or Deira City Center.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is operated with a guide in English and 9 different languages-Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, and Korean.
How long is the tour for?
The tour is approximately 4 hours.
What is included in the Traditional City tour?
In this tour, you will experience old areas of Dubai and places such as Jumeirah Beach, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Museum, Dubai Abra Creek crossing, spice souq, and gold souq.
How can I book a ticket?
Select the number of tickets on our website and click ‘ Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled August 2021
Hyper efficace! Tarif préférentiel comme mentionné, promesse tenue!
Travelled June 2021
What a great place to buy discounted attractions in UAE! I got 5 tickets for green planet and it...
Travelled June 2021
Simple and fast booking
Travelled June 2021
great family prices at green planet dubai compared to others
Travelled June 2021
Fast & easy booking, received ticket with in few seconds