Re-discover the gems of UAE’s capital city at your own pace by booking the Half Day Abu Dhabi City Tour. Take a walk along the corniche or snap a photo with the famous Emirates Palace, grab this opportunity to enjoy some of the best tourist attractions all in a 4-hour tour.
- ExploreAbu Dhabi's best tourist attractions all in a 4-hours tour with an English-speaking guide
- Spend time at iconic landmarks such as Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi Corniche, Emirates Palace, the Mosque, Saadiyat, and Yas island
- Explore the Saadiyat Island (Louvre Museum) and enjoy a cultural visit
- Benefit from the convenient hotel pick up and drop off as part of this tour
Embark on an ultimate, 4-hour Half Day Abu Dhabi city tour to discover the best attractions of the capital city in UAE. Explore Abu Dhabi at your own pace, as you see some of the iconic landmarks and attractions that Abu Dhabi has to offer. Head to the Grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque, which is one of the city's most prominent architectural sites or take a walk along the Corniche. Do not miss a photo opportunity in this glorious marvel of architecture, called the Emirates Palace. Drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where you will see the famous Louvre and Guggenheim museums before entering the fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabi harbour. Enjoy a stop at the Heritage Village, which depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil.
- Admission ticket to Half-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Licensed English Guide
- Ferrari World (Stopover)
- Drive through Saadiyat Island
- Iranian Market, Dates Market
- Drive through Corniche with a Photo stop
- Heritage Village
- Fishing Harbor
- Emirates Palace Hotel (Photo stop)
- Presidential Palace (Drive by)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque (Grand Mosque)
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- The timing is from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- The tour duration is 4 hours(approx.).
What to Wear:
- We recommend you to dress in smart casuals.
- Infants and toddlers aged between (0-3) are allowed free entry.
- Guests aged above 3 will be charged as per the adult fare.
Things to Note:
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf.
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the starting time of the experience.
- No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.
- The ticket is valid for the date and time stated.
- Your Half-Day Abu Dhabi city tour will be mailed to you after your booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof.
- Your tour begins and ends at your hotel
- Present your voucher to your driver
Frequently Asked Questions
Which are the top Abu Dhabi sightseeing places included in this tour?
Top Abu Dhabi sightseeing places include, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Heritage Village, Louvre Museum, Yas Island, Saadiyat District and more.
Where is the pickup location in this tour?
The pick-up locations will be at the lobby of the hotel and main entrance of some malls by air-conditioned vehicles.
Can we smoke or carry alcohol during the tour?
No, smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
How can I book the ticket?
Select the number of tickets (adult and child) on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Ticket is valid for the date and time stated
Ratings & Reviews
Ariel Galicia Soliman
Travelled January 2023
Such a nice half day tour.