Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
If you are looking for a global cultural experience, we bet you will enjoy access to an extravaganza event - Global Village Dubai starting this October season. Indulge in a plethora of culture, cuisine, entertainment and adventure with your family and kids.
- Experience Global Village Dubai, and explore the largest International tourism fair
- Immerse yourself in 30 massive pavilions and indulge in your favourite cuisine from across the world presented by over 75 countries
- Shop from different pavilions displaying authentic regional products and entertainment from over 78+ countries
- Enjoy the carnival that houses more than 25 rides, 30 skill games and more than 100 arcade games
- Watch live stage shows with cutting-edge lighting, special FX and mind-bending stories
- With key attractions, the 25th Global Village Dubai is a huge event you just cannot miss
Starting this october 2020, the 25th Global Village Dubai is all set to begin the festive season at the international fair. Join the extravaganza event with massive offerings of culture, cuisine, adventure and more. From children to family-friendly rides to shopping to stage shows, Global Village offers attractions and activities across all ages’. Immerse yourself into the park and enjoy a thrilling time at the Global Village in Dubai with your family and friends. For Season 25, indulge in the most eye-watering, sanity-defying stunt shows that promise to give you a jaw-dropping experience every time a show finishes. Enjoy the thrilling rides at the Carnival and some leisure time shopping, which is all perfect for families and kids.
- Global Village Dubai tickets
- Entry ticket to Ripley’s Believe It or Not!® (optional)
- Entry Tickets to Mirror Maze (optional)
- Rides cards (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Shopping expenses
Know Before You Book
- At the Global Village you also get to see replicas of world famous landmarks.
- You can also choose to experience Ripley’s Believe It or Not!® and Mirror Maze to double up fun.
- Animals/pets are not allowed inside the Park
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the FunFair, restaurants and any other designated Park area
- Wheeled devices (for example roller skates, skate boards, hoverboards, bicycles, and tricycles) are not allowed inside the Park
- Travel bags or large bags are not allowed
- Public display of affection is not allowed and any indecent behavior is strictly forbidden
- Alcohol and pork products are not available at Global Village
- Global Village Dubai is open from Sat – Wed : 4:00pm – 12:00am (last entry at 11:30pm) on weekdays and Thu – Fri : 4:00pm – 1:00am (last entry at 12:30am) on weekends & Public Holidays
- Every Monday is dedicated to Families and Ladies only (excluding when a Public Holiday fall on a Monday)
What to Wear:
- Respectful attire (covered torso, including shoulders and covered legs, including knees) must be worn by male and female guests at all times
- Children aged below 3 years, senior citizens over the age of 65 years and holders of People of Determination ID cards and 1 carer can enter Global Village free of charge.
- Children above 3 years can join the activity with a standard adult ticket
- Please take care of your personal belongings
- For safety reasons, children must wear safety wrist bands provided by the Ticketing Booths and Information Kiosks
- The General Parking Area (P1 to P12) is free of charge
- Your tickets cannot be cancelled and is non-refundable
- Ticket is valid for the time and date stated - single entry to the park only. This ticket is not valid for re-entries
- Each entry ticket is valid for one person and will be mailed separately once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your e-ticket at the ticketing booth in exchange for a physical ticket
What is the age range for children?
Children aged below 3 years, senior citizens over the age of 65 years and holders of People of Determination ID cards and 1 carer can enter Global Village free of charge. Children above 3 years can join the activity with a standard adult ticket
How long does it take to visit Global Village?
You will need at least four hours to enjoy Global Village. There is so much to see, great food and drinks, and rides for kids too.
Can we bring food to global village?
No. You can have your food or enjoy different foods from different countries in the Global Village.
How can I book the ticket?
Select the number of tickets along with the preferred time on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated
Ratings & Reviews
Zahraa Alqallaf Kuwait
Travelled May 2020
Didn’t wait in line.. quick pass
Travelled January 2020
Travelled December 2019
Travelled December 2019
One of the most amazing place to visit in Dubai..
Travelled December 2019
Excursion parfaite dans le désert pour un prix beaucoup moins cher Yas waterworld à prix réduit Rien...