Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Experience a spectacular heritage desert safari dubai in land rovers and enjoy a 7 hour cultural session. Enjoy a live falcon training session, dine at the authentic Bedouin camp and have a once-in-a-lifetime experience like never before!
- Book your Dubai Heritage Desert Safari tickets and enjoy the benefits of getting picked up from Dubai hotels between 2:30pm and 4:30pm to embark on a desert safari adventure
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to receive your Adventure Pack and put on your Sheila/Ghutra (traditional headscarf)
- Embark on a wildlife drive through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in an open-top vintage Land Rover
- Enjoy your time at the sunset falcon show in the sand dunes
- Experience an authentic torch-lit Bedouin camp and be entertained by traditional henna tattoos, live bread-making, Arabic coffee-making, camel rides and aromatic shisha pipes
- Enjoy a lavish dinner which includes soup, salad, appetiser, main course and dessert
- Enjoy cultural Emirati entertainment performances such as drumming and Yola
- Return to the Hotel between 9:30pm and 11:30pm (depends on the season/sunset)
Embark on a fascinating wildlife desert safari drive in 1950’s vintage land rovers and enjoy a spectacular 7 hour entertaining session. Spot the native Arabian Oryx in Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and stop in the dunes for the most spectacular photo opportunities in the desert. Learn and discover how the Bedouin survived in the desert from your highly trained Conservation Guides who have extensive knowledge of ecotourism, cultural heritage, history and natural environment of Dubai. Enjoy a lavish dinner which includes soup, salad, appetiser, main course and dessert and some cultural Emirati entertainment performances such as drumming and Yola. Head back to the hotel between 9:30pm and 11:30pm with memorable memories.
- Hotel pick-up from urban Dubai area, in a shared air-conditioned vehicle
- An adventure pack (souvenir bag, refillable stainless-steel water bottle and a Sheila/Ghutra scarf to wear and take home)
- Dinner (soup, salad, appetiser, main course and dessert)
- Bathrooms facilities
- Highly trained Conservation Guide
- Guide in English and Arabic
- The following languages are on request and subject to availability (French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish, Russian)
- Optional photos
Know Before You Book
- This package provides vegetarian and vegan meal options too. So, please inform the operators while booking so they can make the necessary arrangements
- Due to health concerns, the wildlife drive is not recommended for pregnant guests within their third trimester
- The pick-up time is between 2:30pm and 4:30pm depending on the season/sunset
- You will return to the Hotel between 09:30pm and 11:30pm.
What to Wear:
- We recommend that you wear comfortable cool clothes
- Every guest receives a Sheila or Ghutra headscarf to wear and take home
- As it is warm in the Dubai desert, we recommend (especially during summer) that you carry a hat, sunglasses, and wear sunscreen.
- During winter (December- February) we recommend that you bring warm clothes to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset
- Children over 5 years and under 12 years will be accepted at the child rate
- Children over 12 years will be accepted at an adult rate
- A private car booking is required if travelling with children under 5 years old.
- A portion of your Desert Safari fee is contributed towards local conservation in Dubai
- Picks are not possible from private residences in Dubai unless you have booked a private car
- Some vehicles can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests
- For the safety of the camels and our guests, these are short rides in a lit area. The camel ride is at our camp after dark. For the safety of the camels and our guests, these are short rides in a lit area. For longer camel rides, please see our Camel Desert Safari
- We strongly recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance that will cover you in case of unforeseen circumstances that prevent you from joining your scheduled tour
- Ticket is valid for the time and date stated
- Your Heritage Desert Safari Dubai tickets will be mailed separately once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your e-ticket or printed ticket at the venue along with a valid ID
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age range for children?
Children over 5 years and under 12 years will be accepted at the child rate. Children over 12 years will be accepted at an adult rate.
What should I wear in the desert safari?
The weather in Dubai desert can be very hot. You can consider wearing loose-fitting clothing and shoes during summers. In winters, you can wear jeans, closed shoes, shirts, cardigans or even a jacket can be required on cooler nights in the desert.
Is the tour available in other languages than English and Arabic?
Yes. The following languages are on request and subject to availability (French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish, Russian)
How can I book the ticket?
Select the number of tickets on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled August 2021
Hyper efficace! Tarif préférentiel comme mentionné, promesse tenue!
Travelled June 2021
What a great place to buy discounted attractions in UAE! I got 5 tickets for green planet and it...
Travelled June 2021
Simple and fast booking
Travelled June 2021
great family prices at green planet dubai compared to others
Travelled June 2021
Fast & easy booking, received ticket with in few seconds