Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Make your way to get up close with your favourite disney characters with the Hong Kong Disneyland ticket. Explore 7 themed zones and have an entertaining day full of adventure, fun and no time to spare.
- Make your way through Hong Kong Disneyland and relive your childhood days
- Explore 7 themed parks including Tomorrowland, Adventureland, and Fantasyland among others
- Experience exhilarating hong kong disneyland rides such as Space Mountain, or the Iran Man experience
- Enjoy remarkable live shows and parades that will surely keep your engaged and entertained through the day
- Snap a photo with your favorite Disney characters like Mickey, Aladdin, Goofy and more.
- Shop for some merchandise at the Karibuni Marketplace and bring home some magical souvenirs
Enter a magical land with your Hong Kong Disneyland ticket and say hello to your favourite disney characters. Inspired by fairy-tale dreams, come and refresh your childhood memories as you explore 7 themed parks - Adventureland, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, Toy Story Land, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Main Street, USA. Suitable for all age groups, come and watch the beautiful parades and terrific live shows packed with music and laughter. If you want to feel an adrenaline rush, fasten your seat belts at the Hong Kong Disneyland rides or simply tour at the mysterious museums. Fancy a meal? You can explore the several in-house food options (at your own expense) at the Clopin's Festival of Food, Comet Cafe, Starliner Diner, Explorer's Club Restaurant, Tahitian Terrace, etc.
- Admission ticket to 1 day / 2 day / 2 day fun special package to Hong Kong Disneyland
- Merchandise and snack vouchers (if 2 day fun special package option is selected)
- Access to all 7 zones
- Personal expenses
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Book
- To maintain appropriate social distance among Guests, Hong Kong Disneyland has introduced capacity control in our Park. All Guests are required to reserve their visit date with their valid tickets within 7 days prior to their visit to the Park by clicking here
- Food and drinks that do not require heating, reheating, processing, refrigeration or temperature control and do not have pungent odors
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcoholic beverages or any illegal substance
- Open daily, 10:30 AM to 7:30 PM
What to Wear:
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Children below the age of 3 can enter free of charge.
- Child tickets are applicable to 3-11 years old.
- Adult ticket rates will apply to children aged 12 years and above.
- A photo of the guest will be taken at the turnstile before entering the park to verify their identity as a ticket-holder upon re-entry.
- Guests who do not wish to have their photo taken will be offered a different method of verification.
- 2 Day ticket: Valid on any 2 days within a 7-day period. You will need a separate reservation for each of the two visit days. Both visits must be on or before the last day of the validity period printed on the back the ticket
- All 2-Day ticket holders are required to have photos taken or present such personal identification as Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited may from time to time require upon each entry into the park for verification
- Hong Kong Disneyland is wheelchair accessible
Non-Refundable & No Cancellation
- The 1 day ticket is valid for 6 months, However, you will need to register for a visit date via (https://x.hkdl.hk/pvre16) at least 7 days in advance.
- The 2 day ticket is valid for 3 months, and you will need to register for a visit date via (https://x.hkdl.hk/pvre16) at least 7 days in advance.
- The ‘2 day fun special package’ ticket is valid up to 3 months within a 7-day period. The first visit must be on or before January 3, 2021.
- Tickets will be mailed to you within 15-20 minutes of your booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt ID proof.
- All Guests are required to make reservations prior to their visit date with their valid tickets through Hong Kong Disneyland website (https://x.hkdl.hk/pvre16) within 7 days prior to their visit to the Park.
- For 2-Day park tickets, a separate reservation is required for each of the two visit days. First make a reservation for the first visit. After redeeming the physical ticket upon arrival, use the ticket reference number on the physical ticket to make a reservation for the second visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the entry to Hong Kong Disneyland ticket cost?
The cost for this activity ranges between HKD 503 to HKD 717.
Is Hong Kong Disneyland Park a good place to bring babies and young children?
Yes. Guests of all ages can have plenty of fun at Hong Kong Disneyland Park.
Are there height requirements for any of the attractions?
For your safety, some attractions at Hong Kong Disneyland Park require that Guests be a specific height or taller.
Are selfie sticks allowed to be used in Hong Kong Disneyland Park?
No. According to The Walt Disney Parks and Resorts’ policy, the use of selfie sticks is no longer permitted at Hong Kong Disneyland Park
Is 2 days enough in Disneyland?
2 or 3 days is usually suggested for a visit to Disneyland as there are 7 zones and over 100 attractions
When will my Hong Kong Disneyland ticket expire?
You may use the ticket within 3 months/6 months from the purchase date. The expiration date is printed on the back of your ticket.
What is the best month to go to Hong Kong Disneyland?
The best time for a visit to Hong Kong Disneyland, is usually between November and April
Is food allowed in Hong Kong Disneyland?
Guests are allowed to bring outside food and beverage items into the Park for self-consumption, provided that they do not require heating, reheating, processing, refrigeration or temperature control and do not have pungent odors.
How can you book the ticket?
Select the number of tickets (adult and child) on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Ticket is valid only on the specified date and time
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled August 2021
Hyper efficace! Tarif préférentiel comme mentionné, promesse tenue!
Travelled June 2021
What a great place to buy discounted attractions in UAE! I got 5 tickets for green planet and it...
Travelled June 2021
Simple and fast booking
Travelled June 2021
great family prices at green planet dubai compared to others
Travelled June 2021
Fast & easy booking, received ticket with in few seconds