Experience the thrills of a world-class indoor skydiving without jumping from a plane. At ifly indoor skydive, you can enjoy a flight time for 2 minutes as you freefall in safety and feel the adrenaline rush.
- Buy tickets to iFly Dubai and experience indoor skydiving for the first time
- Enjoy fly time for 2 minutes as you defy gravity with skill, style and training by professional instructors
- Feel safe and experience the thrills of skydiving without having to take to the skies
- Experience the world's first double vertical wind tunnel and feel the adrenaline rushing through your body
- Enjoy hassle-free flying without a parachute or an aircraft
Challenge yourself with enthusiasm, courage and skill at iFly Dubai, if you dare. If you have ever wanted to fly, head over to the world's first double indoor skydiving simulator and test your skills. Enjoy an unforgettable experience at the iFly skydiving indoors - wind tunnel with professional instructors who will give you one-on-one instruction on how to take control of your body while flying inside the tunnel. Freefall in safety and feel the adrenaline rush on a 2 minute flight time at this fantastic indoor skydive Dubai. This experience is safe for kids and adults alike and will definitely leave you with a smile.
- iFly Dubai tickets with 2 minutes flight time
- Training session
- Flight gear
- Flying suit
- Disposable socks
- Ear plugs
- one-to-one or group coaching session
- Locker rental
- Flight extras
- Photos are not included on your ticket price. Additional charges apply.
- Please Arrive 20 minutes before your session for signing up the waivers.
- You will need to watch an instructional video, and attend a short demonstration before your fly
- This experience is not recommended for pregnant women or anyone with any neck or heart-related ailments
- Wearing any jewelry or watch during the experience is not allowed
- You should not be in a state of intoxication as a result of drug or alcohol consumption
- The experience is open from Sunday - Wednesday between 12.00pm- 9.00pm and between 12:00pm - 10:00pm from Thursday to Saturday
What to Wear:
- You are advised to wear comfortable clothes which will makes it easier for you to wear a safety flight suit on top of it
- Wear proper shoes or sneakers
- Children between 3-13 years of age will need to provide affirmative parental consent
- Children 13 years and above are allowed to take this experience
- You will need to hand over your waiver form and sign when you get there
- You do not need prior expertise before booking this experience
- Your tickets cannot be cancelled upto 24 hours in advance
- Late arrival may result in loss of booking, or reduced use of the facilities
- Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
- Your iFly Dubai tickets will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your voucher for an exchange of a physical ticket at iFly Dubai, City Centre Mirdif, Dubai
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can fly iFly?
First time flyers and experienced flyers. As long as you’re reasonably fit and healthy you can prepare for take-off, although the operators do request you to check the list of criteria below before you book.
Do I have to do the training session?
It is requested that all first-time flyers undertake the initial training session, as it sets you up with the basic skills you’ll need. There’s lots of useful pre-flight information included which will help improve your flying posture and enable you to get the most from your experience with iFly.
Is the experience safe?
Your safety is in the hands of highly-trained and certified instructors who will see you have a safe and enjoyable experience. The instructor will be with you the entire time you are in the wind tunnel, however experienced you might be.
How can I book the ticket?
Select the number of tickets on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled February 2022
Good Trainer and good experience
Travelled September 2022
Trustworthy and good discounted price.
Seong Soo Oh
Travelled December 2022
Ibrahim was a wonderful instructor who can freely move against a wind tunnel with 200km/h wind!...