Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Designed for families with kids, head over to splash into the world of Lego aquaventures at the Legoland Water Park Dubai. Enjoy more than 20 water slides and rides with your Legoland Water Park tickets from Thillark!
- Splash into a world of LEGO® adventures at LEGOLAND® Water Park Dubai designed for families with kids
- Have a thrilling experience with 20 LEGO themed water slides and attractions
- Available ticket options are: Legoland Water Park Dubai 1 Park Pass, 1-Day 2-Parks and 1-Day 4-Parks with Skip-the-line
- Get your 1 Day 2 Park Pass to Dubai Parks and Resorts and choose any 2 theme parks of your choice - LEGOLAND Dubai, BOLLYWOOD PARKS ™ Dubai, or MOTIONGATE Dubai
- Select the 1 Day 4 Park Pass and skip-the-line to enjoy at all 4 theme parks including LEGOLAND Water Park. Enjoy at theme parks such as LEGOLAND® Dubai, MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, BOLLYWOOD PARKS ™ Dubai
- Take advantage and hop conveniently (5-10 minute walk) between 2 or 4 theme parks
Dive in the Lego excitement and splash into a world of aqua fun at Legoland Water Park Dubai. Designed for families with kids aged 2 - 12 years, this is a perfect aqua land to have fun and build your own lego raft. Enjoy over 20 LEGO themed water slides and attractions, including the LEGO Wave Pool, DUPLO® toddler play area and many more. With your Legoland Water Park Dubai tickets, have a choice to choose from 1 day 2 parks or 1 day 4 parks option that also allows you to skip the regular wait for selected attractions. Enjoy approximately 4 - 5 hours of adventure at the Legoland water park dubai rides and splash your way through a full day of Lego themed fun.
- Admission to LEGOLAND® Water Park
- Enjoy all attractions at the park
- Unlimited access to the rides and entertainment at the park
- Choice to choose from 1-Day 2-Parks and 1-Day 4-Parks with skip-the-line tickets
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- While you are at Dubai Parks & Resorts, you may visit other parks along with Legoland Water Park Dubai such as Bollywood Park Dubai, Motiongate Dubai or Legoland Dubai
- You can also head over to Riverland for a great dining and entertainment experience
- We recommend that you make use of the park map to check the daily entertainment schedule, to further plan your day and make the most of your visit
- Smoking is strictly prohibited, except in designated smoking areas
- Outside food & beverages with the exception of infant or dietary foods in non-glass containers
- Mats, lawn chairs and folding chairs
- Any glass items
- Any item deemed potentially harmful including weapons, knives or chemicals
- For the safety of pregnant women, the park has restrictions in place which does not allow to ride on some of the rides
- Legoland water park dubai timings are on Saturday - Friday from 11:00am - 6:00pm
What to Wear:
- You are advised to wear comfortable and respectful clothing at all times
- Children 0-2 years can enter the theme park for free
- Children 2-12 years are allowed to enter the park
- Children above the age of 3 years need to purchase a valid admission ticket
Things to Note:
- Please note that the park will be closed every Wednesday for scheduled maintenance.
- Free parking at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Please note that all attractions will close 30 minutes prior to the park's closing time.
- Wheelchairs and electric mobility are welcomed.
Your tickets are non-refundable, but are valid for 3 months. You can use your tickets within the validity period
- Your tickets are valid for a period of 3 months from the date of purchase
- Your Legoland Water Park Dubai tickets will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your voucher / e-ticket at the entrance of Legoland Water Park Dubai
How to Get there
Frequently Asked Questions
How big is Legoland Water Park Dubai?
LEGOLAND® Water Park Dubai offers 20 LEGO themed water slides and attractions
How much time do I need at Legoland Water Park Dubai?
You will need approximately 4 hours to explore and enjoy the theme park at Dubai Parks & Resorts
Is Legoland Water Park included with this ticket?
LEGOLAND® Dubai and LEGOLAND® Water Park are 2 separate Parks, each requiring their own ticket. For the best value we recommend families either purchase a 2 Park Annual Pass or a 2 Park Combo Ticket
What are the options to experience the theme parks at Dubai Parks & Resorts?
With this ticket, you have the option to choose from 1 day 2 parks or 1 day 4 parks with skip-the-line
Are children allowed to experience this theme park?
Children above the age of 3 can enter the park with a valid admission ticket. Children 2-12 years are allowed to enjoy Legoland park. Please note, infants 0-2 years can enter the theme park for free.
Can I bring in my own food to LEGOLAND® Dubai?
Outside food is not permitted in the theme park. However, bottled water and any food or beverages required for specific dietary needs are allowed
How can I book the ticket?
Select the number of tickets on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for a period of 3 months from the date of purchase
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled December 2019
Bra service ,ren og ryddig
Travelled December 2019