Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
For those who want to experience the real desert life, buy yourself the overnight red dune desert safari dubai ticket and witness the desert delights. Stay overnight in a typical Bedouin tent and enjoy the sunrise camel trek and breakfast
- Experience an overnight red dune desert safari dubai, in a Bedouin tent and enjoy the desert delights
- Experience sleeping on Nawar Bed - the traditional Bedouin style bed
- Take an exciting dune bashing drive through the red dunes of the desert
- Try a new and popular desert activity - sandboarding and improve your surfing skills
- Savour a barbecue dinner whilst entertained with shisha, henna, tanoura and Nashaat dancing
- Enjoy a desert sunrise with an early morning camel caravan
Get picked up from your hotel in a comfortable 4WD Land Cruiser and enjoy an overnight Overnight Red Dune Desert Safari ride with desert delights such as Dune Bashing, BBQ & Breakfast. With the overnight red dune desert safari dubai ticket you can either relax here, or opt to go for a quad-bike ride while your vehicle for the off-road dune drive is prepared. Following the adventures, you can also try the sport of sand boarding and glide down over the sands. After this, head to the Al Khayma, a Bedouin type campsite, where you will be led to your own tent (Khayma) inside the camp. Enjoy a short camel ride, and engage in other activities such as shisha smoking and henna painting. Put on a local Arabian cloth and pose for photos with a falcon, and enjoy a Tanoura dance. Savour a lavish buffet dinner full of barbecue dishes, whilst at the stage, a Nashaat dancer will keep you entertained.
Enjoy camel trekking for 15- 20 minutes the next morning, capturing views of the sunrise over the sand dunes and return to the hotel after a delicious and freshly cooked Arabian breakfast.
- Pick up and drop off at selected location in Dubai
- Transportation by air-conditioned Land Cruiser
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle during transfers
- English-speaking Safari Captain
- Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
- Al Khayma Desert Camp (shared camp)
- Gaymat (Sweets), Gahwa (Coffee) & Dates
- Short camel ride & sunset photo stop
- Henna painting for ladies and falcon photos
- Shisha pipe (hubble-bubble flavor)
- Arabian makeover (Kandura for men & Abaya for ladies)
- Tanoura and "Ladies Khaliji Dance"
- Unlimited water and soft drinks
- BBQ dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Overnight stay in a private Bedouin tent
- Night desert Captain
- Rogag (Arabic bread) & Chai (Arabic Tea) at night
- Nawar bed (Bedouin style bed)
- Pillows and blankets
- Shower room facility without towels
- Morning camel trekking (10-15 minutes)
- Morning Arabic breakfast (7:30 AM - 8:00 AM)
- Alcoholic drinks (not permitted)
- Quad bike / Dune buggy activities (optional)
- Tipping (Not Mandatory)
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above.
Know Before You Book
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any kind of vomiting/ sickness during the dune bashing session
- The duration of the tour will be between 17-18 hours depending on the season, sunrise and city traffic
- The duration of the tour includes both pick up and drop off timings as well
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- During the Holy month of Ramadan, there will be some restrictions for "Ladies Khaliji Dance"
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it
- Luggage is not allowed to carry during the tour. However, a small backpack is allowed
- Overnight stay in Bedouin tent is not air-conditioned
- Pick up for overnight red dune desert safari dubai timing is within the first 30-45 minutes of your booked time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
What to Wear:
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sandboarding
- Check the weather condition; light clothes in summer and long clothes with jackets in winter are recommended
- Children must be 3 years and older to participate in this activity
- Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the shared dune bashing
- You should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The desert Safari Captains are well trained and licensed as safari drives.
- Pick up from outside the city locations will be advised to near locations
- Please take care of your personal belongings
- Listening to and following the tour leader is strongly recommended
- Your tickets can be cancelled up to 24 prior to departure for a full refund
- Ticket is valid for the time and date stated
- Your overnight red dune desert safari dubai ticket will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your e-ticket at the beginning of the overnight red dune desert safari dubai ride
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this activity suitable for children?
Yes. Children 3 years and above are allowed to participate in this activity. Infants below 3 years are not allowed in the car during the shared dune bashing
How long is the tour for?
The duration of the tour will be between 17-18 hours depending on the season, sunrise and city traffic
What is recommended to wear for this activity?
Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter
How can I book the ticket?
Select the number of tickets on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled August 2021
Hyper efficace! Tarif préférentiel comme mentionné, promesse tenue!
Travelled June 2021
What a great place to buy discounted attractions in UAE! I got 5 tickets for green planet and it...
Travelled June 2021
Simple and fast booking
Travelled June 2021
great family prices at green planet dubai compared to others
Travelled June 2021
Fast & easy booking, received ticket with in few seconds