Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Join the thrilling adventures of desert by booking your premium red dunes Quad Bike, Camel Ride, Sandboarding and BBQ at Al Khayma Camp ticket and engage with the fun activities included in the tour. Retreat to the Bedouin camp and experience cultural activities with delicious dinner/lunch.
- Experience the excitement of dune bashing in the desert dunes for 30-45 minutes at
- Take an adventurous ride (Choice to ride single or double) over the beautiful red dunes of the fascinating Dubai desert
- Experience the thrill of gliding through soft and silky sand dunes on a sandboard
- Enjoy a camel ride and view Tanoura and "Ladies Khaliji Dance"
- Feast on a delicious BBQ dinner in the traditional Al Khayma Bedouin camp
Get ready to experience one-of-a-kind desert adventure with premium red dunes at Al Khayma Camp tickets. The exciting red dunes desert safari offers an air-conditioned vehicle that takes you through the beautiful Lahbab desert. First, you will be picked from your hotel or selected location in Dubai and upon arrival at the desert, the Safari Captain will brief you with all the instructions and guidelines to take part in the adventures. Ride single or double and set off for an adventurous and alluring quad bike session over the shape-shifting sand dunes for 50 minutes. Take a short camel ride and enjoy an enchanting ride around the camp premises. Don't forget to capture stunning photos between the rides. Before you get back to the camp, witness exciting performances of Nashaat dance and Tanoura show. This will be followed by a delicious BBQ buffet lunch or dinner.
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel/ selected location in Dubai
- Transportation facilities by air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced instructor
- 50 minutes quad bike ride
- Al Khayma Camp (shared camp)
- Gahwa, Gaymat & Dates
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Camel feeding
- Henna painting (tattoo)
- Shisha smoking
- BBQ Buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Tanoura and "Ladies Khaliji Dance"
- Unlimited water and soft drinks
- Separate bathroom facilities for men and women
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle
- Alcoholic beverages
- Dune bashing with the 4x4 Car
- Personal expenses that are not mentioned
- Tipping (not mandatory)
Know Before You Book
- The quad biking segment is solely the participant's responsibility
- The duration of this activity is approximately 6 hours, including a quad bike tour of around 50 minutes
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible, but if anyone in your group has any physical disabilities, please get in touch and we will do our best to accommodate
- During the month of holy Ramadan, Nashaat dancing will not be performed at the camp
- Pick up within the first 45-50 minutes of your booked time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
What to Wear:
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sandboarding
- Check the weather condition; light clothes in summer and long clothes with jackets in winter are recommended
- Children must be 16 years of age or older and should have basic knowledge of driving to participate in this activity.
- Children under 16 years should be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 10 years old are not allowed to participate in this tour
- You should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pick up from outside the city locations will be advised to near locations
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it
- Please take care of your personal belongings
- Listening to and following the tour leader is strongly recommended
- Any damage, injuries sustained or items lost during the quad tour are not covered by insurance. All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
- Your tickets can be cancelled up to 24 prior to departure for a full refund
- Ticket is valid for the time and date stated
- Your Red Dunes by Quad Bike, Camel Ride, Sandboarding and BBQ at Al Khayma Camp tickets will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your e-ticket at the beginning of the tour
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this activity suitable for children?
Yes. Children must be 16 years of age or older and should have basic knowledge of driving to participate in this activity. If a child is under 16 years, they must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 10 years old are not allowed to participate in this tour
How long is the Premium Red Dunes by Quad Bike, Camel Ride, Sandboarding and BBQ at Al Khayma Camp for?
The tour is approximately 6 hours and you will be picked up from your hotel/departure point. Pickup will be within 50 minutes from your selected departure time
What is recommended to wear for this activity?
Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter
How can I book the ticket?
Select the number of tickets on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled August 2021
Hyper efficace! Tarif préférentiel comme mentionné, promesse tenue!
Travelled June 2021
What a great place to buy discounted attractions in UAE! I got 5 tickets for green planet and it...
Travelled June 2021
Simple and fast booking
Travelled June 2021
great family prices at green planet dubai compared to others
Travelled June 2021
Fast & easy booking, received ticket with in few seconds