Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Embark on an enriching and cultural experience with your Qasr Al Watan ticket and explore the palace and a wonderful garden surrounding it. Walk through a series of zones and admire its architecture which is a testimony of Arabian craftsmanship.
- Book your skip-the-line qasr al watan tickets on Tripx Tours and get access to the Qasr Al Watan Palace and Gardens - a cultural landmark in Abu Dhabi
- Explore the beautiful palace and admire its architecture which is a testimony of Arabian craftsmanship
- Spend some time at the lush green gardens that surrounds the palace
- If you enjoy reading, explore the Qasr Al Watan Library that has books on diverse topics such as archeology, history, heritage and culture, memoirs, biographies, and more.
- Enjoy the light and sound show, which showcases UAE's story in - past, present, and future
Located in Abu Dhabi, Qasr Al Watan - a presidential palace is a must-visit when you are in the UAE. One of the finest examples of Arabic architecture, this should definitely be on your bucket-list if you want to admire pure heritage and culture. The palace’s design signifies its future vision and also houses its own library with a wide variety of books across archeology, history, heritage, and more. Spend some time at the lush green gardens surrounding it and enjoy a light & sound show, which showcases UAE’s story in the past, present and future. Before the end of your visit, do check out the gift shops, and take back some souvenirs with you.
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Access to the palace and gardens of Qasr Al Watan
- Personal expenses
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Book
- Do not miss Palace in Motion: Light and Sound Show happening Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30pm.
- You are requested to arrive during your time slot, or up to 10 minutes before.
- If you are arriving by car, there are ample parking spaces available and there is no charge to park here at Visitor Centre car park
- Large bags and briefcases are not allowed inside the palace
- Outside food or drinks into Qasr Al Watan is not allowed
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside the Visitor Centre, the Palace or its grounds. A designated smoking area is located outside the Visitor Centre
- Bicycles, folding bikes, roller-skates or skateboards
- Pets or animals
- Locker facilities
- Qasr Al Watan is closed on Mondays
- Qasr Al Watan is open from 10 am and closes at 6 pm from Sunday to Wednesday. The last entry is at 5 pm
- Qasr Al Watan is open from 12 pm and closes at 7:30 pm from Thursday to Saturday. The last entry is at 6 pm
What to Wear:
- You are advised to dress respectively.
- We recommend long sleeved, long length dresses/skirt for women and long trousers
- and smart shirt for men
- Children below 4 years can participate in this experience for free
- Junior tickets may only be redeemed by guests aged between 4 – 17 years
- Children aged 11 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult, holding a valid admission ticket
- Please ensure to keep your mobile phones on silent mode before entering the palace
- People who are differently abled can request for wheelchairs at the Visitors Center
- There are ample parking spaces available and there is no charge to park here
- Please take care of your personal belongings
- There is a shuttle services available for People of Determination
- In celebration of the UAE’s 49th National Day, Qasr al Watan will be opening its doors from 1st until 5th December
- Qasr al watan abu dhabi tickets cannot be cancelled
- However, you can visit Qasr Al Watan on any day within 3 months from the date of booking
- Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated. However, you can visit within 3 months after the date of purchase
- Your Qasr al watan abu dhabi tickets will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your voucher at Al Ras Al Akhdar - Abu Dhabi
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I purchase food & beverages during my visit?
Yes, food and beverages are available for purchase from Legma, which is located at the Palace exit and at the Visitors center’s exit.
Will the light & sound show be playing?
For your own safety and wellbeing, The Palace in Motion show is 15 minutes long and happens every Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30pm.
Is there a gift shop?
Yes. There are two gift shops – one in the visitor centre and one in the main palace building.
How can I book the ticket?
Select the number of tickets on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled December 2019
Good knowing how pridential areas look like. It's amazing