Popular Tours & Activities
- English ✓
- Arabic (عربى) ✓
- Deutsch ✓
- Français ✓
- Italiano ✓
- Español ✓
- Turkish ✓
- Chinese (简体中文) ✓
- U.S. Dollar (US$) ✓
- Euro (€) ✓
- Indian rupee (र) ✓
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (﷼) ✓
- Singapore Dollar (S$) ✓
- British Pound (£) ✓
- Turkey Lira (TL) ✓
- UAE Dirham (د.إ) ✓
Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Escape the city hustle & bustle and enter winter wonderland to experience snow with family or friends. With Snow Classic Pass Tickets, get access to many attractions and rides.
- Book your snow park tickets and enjoy unlimited access to thrilling attractions and rides
- Experience rides such as the Mountain Thriller and multiple rides on the Zorb Ball (Giant Ball), Snow Bumpers, and many more down the slopes
- Take advantage of the opportunity to watch the march of the Penguins
- Get a free rental of the winter wear and enjoy your time at the snow park with family or friends
Dive into a winter wonderland at Ski Dubai Snow Park, with this Classic Pass that gives you unlimited access to attractions and rides. Head over to the snow park as you avail yourself the Snow Classic Pass best price on Tripx Tours and enjoy the magical snow park zones as long as you wish to, with family or friends. The Snow Classic Pass timings which are 10 am - 11 pm allow you enough time to experience rides like the Mountain Thriller, the Zorb Ball (Giant Ball), Snow Bumpers, and many more down the slopes. Take a break from the scorching heat outside and join the fun in the snow at -4 degrees. Also, get a chance to watch the march of the Penguins parade which your children will surely enjoy. For safety reasons, children under 13 years are provided with a helmet and all will be given cold-weather clothes.
- All-day and unlimited access to rides and attractions to Snow Park, Snow Cavern, Tobogganing, Giant Ball, Bob Sled, Tubing Run, and Bump Car
- One-time Ride Chairlift and Mountain Thriller
- Free rental of winter wear such as snow jacket, pants, snow boots, disposable socks, and free fleece gloves
- Helmets (for children under 13 years of age)
- Mountain Thriller Access to the snow cavern, ice cave, and snowball gallery
- See the March of the Penguins.
- Personal expenses
- Hotel transfers
- Key cards
- You can enjoy unlimited access to rides - Zorb ball, Bobsled, Tubing Run, Snow Bumpers, Climbing Wall, Snow Plough Playground, and Ice cave
- While you are at the Mall of Emirates, you can also go shopping.
- Access to the ski area is not included in this pass
- Some rides such as Mountain Thriller and more are not recommended for senior citizens, pregnant women, or those with back and neck problems
- Ski Dubai is open on Monday - Sunday, from 10 am to 11 pm
- The Penguin march takes place every day from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
What to Wear:
- You are advised to wear comfortable and warm clothes
- We also recommend you to carry your own cap.
- Children 0-2 years are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai for safety reasons
- Children 3 years and above are allowed to enter Ski Dubai with parents/adults
- Children under 13 years of age must wear helmets at all times and must be supervised by an adult of 16 years
- For Giant Ball, a minimum height required for children is 1.0 meters
- For Mountain Thriller, a minimum height required is 1.2 meters
- We recommend that you make a booking in advance
Ski Dubai Snow Classic Pass tickets cannot be canceled and are non-refundable
- Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
- Your Snow Classic Pass Tickets will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
How to Get there
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can experience Ski Dubai?
Children 3 years and above can participate in this activity. Children under 13 years of age must wear helmets at all times and must be supervised by an adult of 16 years.
What are the essential things to carry to Ski Dubai?
You can carry gloves and a hat to Ski Dubai Snow Park.
Is Ski Dubai Snow Park safe?
Yes. The professional staff will brief you about the things to do and safety measures.
What is the temperature inside the Snow Park?
Approximately - 4 degrees
What should I wear at the Ski Dubai Snow Park?
You are advised to wear comfortable clothes. At the Snow Park, you will be provided with all the necessary attire to stay warm including disposable jackets, socks, snow boots, and trousers.
How can I book a ticket?
Select the number of tickets on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled July 2021
Every thing was perfect
Travelled July 2021
Excellent service and easy way to purchase tickets.
Ahmed Mohsen Al Saqaf
Travelled August 2021
You will not skip the line there in the entrance. The only one who can skip the line who buy the tickets from ski dubai online....