Popular Tours & Activities
- English ✓
- Arabic (عربى) ✓
- Deutsch ✓
- Français ✓
- Italiano ✓
- Español ✓
- Turkish ✓
- Chinese (简体中文) ✓
- U.S. Dollar (US$) ✓
- Euro (€) ✓
- Indian rupee (र) ✓
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (﷼) ✓
- Singapore Dollar (S$) ✓
- British Pound (£) ✓
- Turkey Lira (TL) ✓
- UAE Dirham (د.إ) ✓
Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Discover a green world in the heart of the city with a plethora of flora and fauna at Green Planet Dubai. Learn about some exquisite species preserved in their natural habitat.
- Explore the Australian Walkabout featuring multi-species exhibits and an array of reptile species including lizards, turtles, wallabies, pythons, and more.
- Walk around 850 different species of birds in the Silent forest
- Learn about 3000 species of flora and fauna in the complete attraction
The Green Planet Dubai is a world of greenery and freshness in the land of the deserts. Located at the junction of Al Wasl Road and Safa road, this is a one of its kind botanical museum that showcases habitats and their inhabitants at different layers of ecology and is a must-visit.
Explore the Australian Walkabout featuring multi-species exhibits and an array of reptile species including lizards, turtles, wallabies, pythons, and more. The Green Planet Dubai is home to some exquisite fauna species like the sloth bear, colorful Cuban Amazon Parrot from the Bahamas and Cayman islands, Leaf Cutter ants from South American rainforest, Motoro Stingrays, Archerfish that squirt water up in the air, the cute Sugar Glider squirrels, Piranhas, Squirrel monkeys and so much more that you will be truly amazed to see all these under one roof.
The Silent forest is another major experience at the Green Planet Dubai and walks amidst 850 species of birds chirping and lush greenery all around you. Offering much-needed relaxation, it is a perfect place to visit with your family or group of friends and an equally mind-blowing variety of flora and fauna.
- Access to Green Planet Dubai
- Food and drinks
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Food, beverages, and smoking are not allowed.
- Littering is strictly prohibited.
- Monopods, selfie sticks, tripods, and flash photography are not allowed at Green Planet.
- The timings for Green Planet Dubai are 10:00 AM-6:00 PM daily.
What to Wear:
- Wear anything comfortable and casual so that you can walk around easily and yet modest and covered as revealing clothes is not a culture of the middle east.
- Children below 2 years can enter The Green Planet for free.
- Children from 2-10 years will be charged as per the child fare.
- Guests above the age of 10 years will be charged as per the adult fare.
- All guests entering The Green Planet are subject to the policies and guidelines as set forth by The Green Planet Management.
- This activity has a no-cancellation policy. Tickets once purchased cannot be canceled.
- Your tickets are valid for the event date and time stated.
- Your tickets will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Present your voucher at the entrance of Green Planet.
How to Get there
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the Green Planet Dubai located?
It is located at City Walk - Al Wasl - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Is the Green Planet Dubai wheelchair friendly?
Yes, it is fully accessible.
Is it suitable for small kids?
Definitely, there is lots for all ages to learn inside The Green Planet.
What is the best time to visit the Green Planet Dubai?
You can visit the Green Planet Dubai any time of the year as this is an indoor experience.
Are there any restrictions at the Green Planet Dubai?
Yes. Outside food and drinks and smoking are not allowed inside. Monopods, selfie sticks, tripods and flash photography are not allowed.
Can I reach the Green Planet Dubai on my own?
Yes. Please refer to Getting There section for details.
Can I touch the animals inside the Green Planet Dubai?
For the health and safety of our plants and animals in this uniquely immersive environment, we ask that our guests refrain from touching, handling or feeding these delicate species. Please feel free to interact with various species of snake, millipedes and hissing roaches if you would like to when staff members approach you to do so.
Ratings & Reviews
Farshad Hosseinvand Jahed
Travelled September 2021
very nice and excitement
Travelled September 2021
The Green Planet is a beautiful place where every step is a magical moment !
Prasad Viswanatha menon
Travelled October 2021
It was good
Travelled November 2021
Friendly staff, so helpful and what an incredible experience
Abbass Janos Daher
Travelled November 2021
The kids really loved the experience. Who could've imagined seeing all this tropical animals that close and in one near place.