Get your tickets for the Lost Chambers Aquarium on your next trip to Dubai to visit a world-class life-size aquarium in the desert land.
- Learn about the mysteries of the ocean at The Lost Chambers sea aquarium Dubai
- One of the largest Aquariums in the world and the largest in the Middle east.
- Home to sharks, stingrays, clownfish, eel, and many more marine species.
Witness the magical city of Atlantis at the Lost Chambers Aquarium, embedded with mysteries of the deep sea and around 65000 sea life and marine creatures. Located in the Avenues at Atlantis, The Palm, the Lost Chambers Aquarium, is a world class life size mega aquarium and ranked as one of the best in the world.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium is divided in various segments more rightly so because each of them is truly unique and offers an experience totally different from others. Like the Ambassador Lagoon is a stunning piece of 11-million-liter aquarium and home to sharks, stingrays and colourful fish while the 21 Exhibits to explore has cute clown fish and grouper fish playing hide and seek with you. The fish tales tour will tell you all about the life of these beautiful sea creatures and take you to their world as you walk through the glass tunnel.
The set up is completed with ruins and shipwrecks as though from the last civilization which makes it even more appealing. This is the perfect place to visit with your family and kids as it is a good learning experience as well for adults and kids both. There are animal experts to help you interact with the marine creature
- Unlimited full-day access to The Lost Chambers Sea Aquarium
- Food and drinks
- Anything not included in the inclusions
- Food or beverages, glassware, or alcohol are not allowed inside.
- Littering is strictly not allowed.
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium is open 10 AM - 9 PM everyday.
What to Wear:
- Wear anything comfortable and casual so that you can walk around easily and yet modest and covered as revealing clothes is not a culture of the middle east.
- Guests below 1.2 meters can avail the Child price.
- Guest below 2 years gets free entry.
- Complimentary life jackets are available at the towel rental station.
- You must visit the Dolphin Bay Atlantis along with the waterpark.
- You will be picked up from your Hotel in Dubai (If Transportation is selected)
- You are required to Book your Tour at least one day in advance if you are selecting Transportation.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours prior to the event date and time.
- Your tickets are valid for the event date and time stated.
- Your tickets for The Lost Chamber Aquarium will be emailed to you within 20-45 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
You can redeem your ticket at the entrance of Lost Chamber Aquarium.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best time to visit the Lost Chambers Aquarium?
You can visit the Lost Chambers Aquarium any time of the year as it is open throughout the year.
Are there any restrictions at the Lost Chambers Aquarium?
Only outside food and drinks are not allowed inside.
How big is the Lost Chambers Aquarium?
The Lost Chambers Aquarium is home to 65,000 marine animals and houses 20 marine life exhibits.
What is the timing for the Lost Chambers Aquarium?
The Lost Chambers Aquarium is open daily from 10 am to 6 pm.
Are kids allowed at the Lost Chambers Aquarium?
Yes, kids are most welcome. Kids below 2 years get free entry.
Do you offer transfers?
Yes. Please select your prefer mode of transport at the time of booking your ticket.
Can I reach the Lost Chambers Aquarium on my own?
Yes. Please refer to Getting There section for details.
How much are the Lost Chambers Aquarium tickets?
The Lost Chambers Aquarium start from AED 107.
Ratings & Reviews
Armi M. Banta
Travelled October 2022
Travelled December 2022
Amazing deal ..
Travelled March 2023
I like aquariums, so we (my wife and 5yo son) visited it. We also saw from the outside the other aquarium in Dubai Mall next to Burj Khalifa (which is a free view worth to go and see)....
Travelled March 2023
Much cheaper than the official site, bought the day when visited the aquarium, and everything was...
Akhilesh Kumar chaudhary
Travelled March 2023
The aquarium is just a hype, no where near to Dubai Mall aquarium and zoo