Popular Tours & Activities
- English ✓
- Arabic (عربى) ✓
- Deutsch ✓
- Français ✓
- Italiano ✓
- Español ✓
- Turkish ✓
- Chinese (简体中文) ✓
- U.S. Dollar (US$) ✓
- Euro (€) ✓
- Indian rupee (र) ✓
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (﷼) ✓
- Singapore Dollar (S$) ✓
- British Pound (£) ✓
- Turkey Lira (TL) ✓
- UAE Dirham (د.إ) ✓
Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
4 interest-free payments of 6.01 USDLearn more
Escape boring weekends with a visit to the brand new attraction - The View at The Palm with family. Enjoy stunning views from an observation deck towering 240 meters above Palm Jumeirah and capture Dubai’s skyline like never before!
- Begin your journey at the roof plaza of Nakheel Mall
- The View of the Palm is the tower’s viewing platform, offering panoramic views
- Enjoy 360-degree views of Palm Jumeirah, the Arabian Gulf and more from an outdoor terrace
- Spot iconic landmarks and hidden gems of this beautiful city
- Skip-the-line option available to escape the queue at the entry and exit
Located in Dubai’s prime area, visit the one-of-a-kind attraction at the Palm Jumeirah - The View at The Palm. The View at The Palm will offer stunning 360- degree panoramic views of Dubai city and the surrounding desert. Towering 240 meters above Palm Jumeirah, on the 52nd floor of The Palm Tower, the glass partitions of this attraction will let you enjoy the impressive views of the Dubai skyline, Palm Jumeirah, and the Arabian Gulf. You also get the opportunity to take part in an interactive experience about the making of Palm Jumeirah. And there’s more! Explore the exhibits in the gallery that showcases the ambitious story of the island. In the end, you can also visit the VIP lounge for dining or go shopping at the Nakheel Mall.
- Entry to The View at The Palm (Self-tour)
- Access to the exhibit area, immersive theatre and viewing deck
- Personal expenses
- Outside food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Outside food & beverages are not allowed
- The View at The Palm is open daily from Sunday - Saturday
- The View at The Palm timings are from Prime hours: 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm Non-prime hours: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm & from 7:00 pm to closing time.
- You are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Guests are allowed to visit The View at The Palm with children.
- Children 4 to 12 years will be considered as child and charged a child rate.
- Children above 12 years will be considered as an adult and charged adult rates.
- All children must be accompanied by adults.
- The stunning observation deck includes a VIP lounge in case you wish to dine.
- Please note that you can also visit the interactive museum and gallery.
- Your The View at The Palm tickets cannot be canceled and are non-refundable. However, please note that your tickets are flexible with a validity of 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
- Your The View at The Palm tickets will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof.
Present your voucher at the entrance of the View At The Palm.
How to Get there
The View at the Palm - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Frequently Asked Questions
Are children allowed to join this experience?
Yes, children 4 to 12 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
What is this experience about?
The View at The Palm Dubai is a one of a kind observatory that offers stunning 360-degree views of the Palm Jumeirah and the skyline of Dubai. You can also access the immersive theatre and cutting-edge exhibits that share the story about the island.
How can I book a ticket?
Select the number of tickets on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled October 2021
Outstanding experience and perfect organization and guidance. Definitely a “must do” in Dubai!