Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Experience a new form of art at the Theatre of Digital Art Dubai which opened its doors in October. Get tickets to this unique theatre that combines high-end technologies with classical art offering you an experience from a traditional gallery visit.
- Get tickets to experience a hybrid art form at Dubai’s Theatre of Digital Art
- Enjoy the theatre’s fine art form as it kicks off with ‘MONET TO KANDINSKY’ Revolutionary Art
- Explore the exhibition that displays art movements of the late 19th and early 20th centuries
- Walkthrough an impressive art space that covers over 1,800 m2 with projection all over the walls, floor, and ceiling
- Enjoy the uniqueness that lies in the revolutionary way of discovering masterpieces including multimedia exhibitions, contemporary immersive installations, and art in virtual reality
- Enjoy the top 10 VR experiences with the best advanced VR technologies that educate, entertain, and develop your creativity
- An opportunity for the kids to watch their drawings which come to life with Draw Alive experience
- With over 25 restaurants, serving drinks and international cuisines, stop by the many F&B options at Souk Madinat for a light lunch, or dinner after you visit the Theatre of Digital Art
Visit the recently opened attraction in Dubai to experience a traditional gallery and its revolutionary discoveries. Theatre of Digital Art Dubai is one-of-a-kind and is the very first & unique digital artspace in the UAE which offers visitors to experience art differently. Spread over 1,800 m2 with projection all over the walls, floor, and ceiling, buy tickets to this immersively attractive gallery to discover masterpieces of the world’s most notable and contemporary artists - Claude Monet, Georges Seurat, Vincent Van Gogh, Edvard Munch, and more. Enjoy breath-taking digital art shows that combine high-end technologies with classical art and give your kids the opportunity to watch their drawings come to life with Draw Alive experience. Moreover, for a fully innovative experience, indulge in the top 10 VR experiences for full virtual immersion. Enjoy music, visual effects, surround sound, as you hop from one exhibit to the other. Located in a must-see place in Dubai – Souk Madinat Jumeirah, take the advantage to explore more at this mall.
- Access to exhibition
- The choice to choose from regular or balcony seating
- Personal expenses
- Hotel transfers
- Guided tours
Know Before You Book
- Theatre of Digital Art is located in Souk Madinat Jumeirah, one of the city’s landmarks. So, while you are at this mall, you can also go shopping or indulge in fine dining
- This experience is not recommended for anyone with visual impairments and mobility issues
- The Theatre of Digital Art Dubai is opened daily from 12:00 pm to 11:00 PM
- The duration of the multimedia show at the main theatre will be 45 minutes
What to Wear:
- You are advised to wear comfortable clothes and flat shoes due to the dimly lit, with stairs and some pitch-black sections
- Children below 3 years can enjoy the experience free of charge
- Children 3 - 15 years can enter the Theatre of Digital Art Dubai with a child ticket
- We recommend that you make a booking in advance
- Please note that the Kids Interactive room “ Draw Alive” is a permanent installation that is free to enter for ToDA ticket holders
- Please note, the theatre can accommodate up to 500 visitors, but to align with Dubai-wide health and safety guidelines, it will begin operations at a reduced maximum capacity of 120 visitors with regular facility-wide sanitization programs
Your Dubai's Theatre of Digital Art tickets cannot be canceled and are non-refundable
- Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated
- Your Dubai's Theatre of Digital Art tickets will be mailed to you separately, once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your voucher at the entrance of the Madinat Theatre
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can experience the Theatre of Digital Art Dubai?
Children 3 - 15 years can enter the theatre to enjoy this unique digital art experience. Children below 3 years can enter for free
What is the exhibition about?
TODA in Dubai’s Souk Madinat is a traditional gallery with revolutionary discoveries. It is an amphitheater where digital art is projected with stunning visuals combined with a spectacular soundtrack of classical music
What will the exhibition feature?
The new exhibition - ‘MONET TO KANDINSKY’ Revoluntary Art will feature some of the most important artists and movements from the 19th and 20th centuries
How can I book a ticket?
Select the number of tickets on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email
What is the Kids Interactive Room about?
In this room, kids can watch their drawings come to life with Draw Alive experience. The interactive digital drawing game creates immersive and interactive experiences for kids and families. The activities are designed to help expand the imagination and teach scientific concepts.
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled August 2021
Hyper efficace! Tarif préférentiel comme mentionné, promesse tenue!
Travelled June 2021
What a great place to buy discounted attractions in UAE! I got 5 tickets for green planet and it...
Travelled June 2021
Simple and fast booking
Travelled June 2021
great family prices at green planet dubai compared to others
Travelled June 2021
Fast & easy booking, received ticket with in few seconds