Popular Tours & Activities
- English ✓
- Arabic (عربى) ✓
- Deutsch ✓
- Français ✓
- Italiano ✓
- Español ✓
- Turkish ✓
- Chinese (简体中文) ✓
- U.S. Dollar (US$) ✓
- Euro (€) ✓
- Indian rupee (र) ✓
- Saudi Arabian Riyal (﷼) ✓
- Singapore Dollar (S$) ✓
- British Pound (£) ✓
- Turkey Lira (TL) ✓
- UAE Dirham (د.إ) ✓
Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
If you are in Dubai, you must have to do cruising down the Dubai Creek. Experience an unforgettable and memorable evening at the most sophisticated Dhow Cruise along with foods, music and many other entertainment activities. It is dream come true for you while having an international buffet dinner at Dhow Cruise. It is one of the most romantic dream places for couples who have come to Dubai for Honeymoon. With a lavishing onboard dinner arrangement, the traditional Arabian dhow is gliding down the most tranquil Dubai Creek. It is an experience which can be distinguished by unmatched hospitality, courteous services, dream site of romance, and last but not the least incredible milieu.
Dhow Cruise (Creek) tour is absolutely one of the most preferred attractions of the city of Dubai where you will find the ultimate cozy and welcoming ambiance of exclusive dining. Enjoy the evening while having a splendid view of the Creek where the modern era of the city is holding hand with the old aura of the place. Enjoy the lavishing dining with BBQ menu while seeing infamous Tanoura dance shows.
Warner Bros theme park in Abu Dhabi, is set to be the largest indoor theme park in the world which is opening on the Yas Island
Warner Bros theme park in Abu Dhabi, is set to be the largest indoor theme park in the world which is opening on the Yas Island. Warner Bros theme park will surely bring together the essence and your all-time favorites stories, characters of the Warner Bros creation under one roof. Create a memorable as well as unforgettable memories with your family in the Yas Island Waterpark Abu Dhabi while having a thrill, adventure, action, wackiness and many more whenever you walk through the park.
There are six truly immersive lands present in the Warner Bros theme park Abu Dhabi which will surely provide you an unparalleled experience. They are Gotham City, Warner Bros. Plaza, Metropolis, Bedrock, Cartoon Junction and Dynamite Gulch. You can expect any of your favorite characters from Bugs Bunny to Scooby Doo, Batman to Superman along with 29 spectacular state-of-the-art adventurous rides and many live entertainment shows. In the Warner Brothers theme park Abu Dhabi, you can choose from your one of the most favorite Warner Bros. Inspired souvenirs.
- These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
- The Pass allows you to access to all the rides and activities.
- This Pass gives you extra benefit of Meal Voucher.
- This Pass gives you extra benefit of Free Transportation from Dubai.
- Boarding Points are Deira City Center, Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall.
- Complimentary pick up in Dubai available. Mall of the Emirates Entrance A, Ground Floor Parking D 9:30 am to 11:00 am
- Dubai Mall Tourist Bus Parking 4: 9:30 am to 11:15 am
- Deira City Center Big Bus Tour Stop: 9:30 am to 11:25 am.
- Evening pick up back to Dubai is 7:35 pm, approximate arrival time in Mall of the Emirates : 9:00 pm, Dubai Mall: 9:15 pm, Deira City Center : 9:25 pm.
- Free WIFI available on board.
- This vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- The Warner Bros theme park in Abu Dhabi is open daily from 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
- The Warner Bros theme park in Abu Dhabi is strategically located in Yas Island
- Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20-45 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Unlimited access to all the rides and shows
- Meal Voucher
- Free Transportation from Dubai from Specified Boarding points. (Dubai Mall and Mall of the Emirates)
How to Get there
Frequently Asked Questions
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled November 2020
Price was too much need to be less