Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Book your Dubai Water Canal Cruise tickets for a perfect evening with your loved ones, on your next trip to Dubai.
- 6 km long cruise route along Water Canal
- Welcome drinks
- International starters and buffet dinner
- Tanoura dance and music
The Water Canal Dinner cruise is a perfect alternative for a regular dinner in Dubai. Go on a dinner with your partners or your friends with fantastic views of Dubai waterfront canal lined with skyscrapers and major attractions of the city. The cruise starts from Al Jadaf waterfront and travels alongside Historic Dhow Building Yard, Downtown Dubai, Burj Khalifa, a Fountain Show Imagine and JW Marriott Marquis, the stellar Al Habtoor City which is home to W hotel and Westin hotel. The cruise also crosses the Business Bay, Dubai Design District and native wetlands of Ras Al Khor Bird Sanctuary (Birds are visible during low tides in winters and of course the Stunningly Lit Bridges at the Canal – Including the Waterfall Bridge.
Enjoy a delicious range of international buffet on the cruise along with soft beverages and an attractive Tanoura dance show. If you have a Premium pass you get an Arabic welcome and can additionally enjoy. You also get taped commentary and special starters served on your table and house beverages are available for extra cost. Being an adventurous traveler or a solo traveler, the Water Canal cruise is just the right tour for you as it has something that entertains all.
- 2 hours cruise on a traditional glass-enclosed dhow
- Red Carpet Welcome
- Arabian Welcome - Arabic Coffee and Dates
- Cold / warm Towels
- Starters served on the table and lavish International buffet including a live station of the day
- Tea / Coffee & soft beverages
- Taped Commentary
- Enchanting Entertainment (Tanora Show)
- Selected unlimited House Beverages available at cruise (additional cost)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Before you book your Dubai Water Canal Cruise tickets, it is best to know some key insider tips from travellers:
- Click here to view the sights covered.
- You are required to arrive 30 minutes at the board point if Direct reporting is chosen.
- Selected unlimited Beverages are available at the Cruise.
- Outside food and beverage not allowed.
- The Water Canal Cruise operates daily from 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm and boarding starts at 07:15 PM if you choose to board direct.
- The Pickup from Hotel will vary between 06:00 PM – 06:30 PM depending upon your pick up location if you choose Transportation.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, the boarding time is 6:30 PM and departure time is 07:00 PM
What to Wear:
Smart Casual Dress will be appropriate. However, we recommend wearing a comfortable outfit.
Guest between 4-11 years is considered as child. Kids below 3 years are considered as an infant and can go for free.
Your Dubai Water Canal Cruise tickets will be emailed to you within 20-45 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the boarding point?
If you have booked the Modern Cruise, walkthrough the Waterfront area beside D1 Tower, close to Cultural village. You can find the cruise called Unique Catamaran. If you have booked Premium Traditional dhow walk to the Waterfront area at Dubai Festival City and you can find the cruise called Al Faris Cruises.
Which Dhow Cruise is better Marina or Creek?
Both have their own charm, except Marina cruise is more expensive.
What is the difference between Dhow Cruise Creek and Marina Dhow Cruise?
During the Dhow Cruise Creek, you would get to see a gorgeous skyline, adorned with buildings that have a distinct style and architecture. Moreover, while sailing along the Marina, you would get to experience trams and cars passing over the bridges over you.
What is dhow Cruise Creek?
Dhow Cruise Creek is a lavish buffet dinner spread out onboard, is an experience distinguished by incredible menu, unmatched hospitality, and courteous services.
How do I get to Dubai Water Canal Cruise?
You can book a transport with us while booking or refer to the Getting There section for transport details.
What is Dhow cruise in Dubai?x
A 'Dhow' is a traditional wooden vessel that has been refurbished into a floating restaurant with a buffet set up dinner onboard as well as a live show operating from Marina and Creek.
What is Dhow Ship?
Dhow is technically a traditional Arab sailing vessel.
How much is Dubai Water Canal Cruise tickets?
Dubai Water Canal Cruise tickets start at AED 105 for direct boarding.
What is Dubai Water Canal Cruise timings?
The timing for Dubai Water Canal cruise is 8:30 pm to 10:45 pm.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled April 2021
Good cruises to spend your weekend