Why join Tripx?
Get exclusive deals & discounts only available to our members.
Create your own alerts and wish-lists so you never miss out.
Get personalized recommendations and checkout faster.
Spend a luxury night camping with Dubai Private Night Safari & Astronomy experience inside the grounds of a royal desert retreat. Enjoy an adventurous drive through the desert in an authentic 1950s Land Rover, and watch a falcon demonstration before you enjoy dinner under the stars.
- Get picked up from your hotel between 2:30pm and 4:30pm
- Arrive at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to receive your Adventure Pack and put on your Sheila or Ghutra (traditional headscarf)
- Enjoy a wildlife drive through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in an open-top vintage Land Rover
- Enjoy a sunset falcon show amid the golden sand dunes
- Experience an authentic torch-lit Bedouin camp
- Be entertained by traditional henna tattoos, live bread-making, Arabic Arabic coffee-making, camel rides and aromatic shisha pipes
- Savour a delicious dinner that includes soup, salad, appetiser, main course and dessert
- Enjoy a cultural Emirati entertainment performances such as drumming and Yola
- Relax in the majlis or sit by the atmospheric bonfire
- Sleep in a traditional Arabic stone dwelling with mattress and bedding
- Enjoy breakfast which includes smoked salmon, cold meats, eggs, caviar, fruit, bread, tea and coffee and more
- Return to your hotel between 9:00am and 10:00am the next day
If you are looking for a perfect traditional and heritage experience, look no further than the platinum heritage tour. Nestled amid the golden sand dunes, platinum heritage dubai offers an overnight desert safari camping experience for adventure seekers. Take a step back in time and experience Dubai as it was 50 years ago. Enjoy astronomy in Dubai like never before after a scrumptious dinner or relax besides a bonfire. Engage in cultural activities such as henna, music, dance, bread making and Arabic coffee making as no other activity offers a more authentic desert experience. Extend the experience by spotting exotic local wildlife within the pristine Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. Learn about the reserve from your professional conversation guide and watch a falcon soar around you. Enjoy an ultimate full-filling experience in your Bedouin camp, lit with the gentle flames of traditional lamps nestled inside a private Royal desert retreat.
- Hotel pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Choice to book for families between 2 - 6 members
- Adventure pack (Souvenir bag, refillable stainless-steel water bottle and a Sheila or Ghutra headscarf to wear and take home)
- Dinner includes soup, salad, appetiser, main course and dessert
- Breakfast includes smoked salmon, cold meats, eggs, caviar, fruit, bread, tea, coffee and more
- Shared bathroom facilities (no showers) are a short walk from the rooms and available throughout the tour
- Arabic stone rooms and bedding (mattress, sheets, blankets and pillows)
- Highly trained Conservation Guide with extensive knowledge of ecotourism, cultural heritage, history and natural environment of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates
- Multilingual languages are on request and subject to availability (French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish, Russian)
- Personal expenses
- Optional photos
Know Before You Book
- Each room can accommodate 5 people and the allocation of rooms is done per booking unless otherwise requested. Please let the operators know how many rooms you would like when you make the booking
- The camel ride is at the camp after dark
- Some vehicles can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests
- A portion of your Desert Safari fee is contributed towards local conversation in Dubai
- You can also opt for vegetarian and vegan meals, however, please do inform the operators while booking so they can accommodate it
- Due to health and safety concerns, the wildlife drive is not recommended for pregnant guests within their third trimester
- There is no direct pick up from private residences in Dubai unless you have booked a private car
- The operators restrict numbers to 75-100 guests in their spacious camps, to avoid overcrowding
- The pick-up time is between 2:30pm and 4:30pm depending on the season/sunset. You will return to the hotel between 9:00am and 10:00am next day.
What to Wear:
- As it is quite warm in Dubai desert, we recommend that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream, comfortable cool clothes
- During winters, please carry something warm as the desert can be cold
- Children 0-5 years can join for free and will require a private car booking
- Children 5 - 11 years can join and enjoy the experience at reduced price
- Children above 12 years old will be accepted at the adult rate
- An extra fee is applicable to single occupancy rooms
- The operators strongly recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance that will cover you in case of unforeseen circumstances that prevent you from joining your scheduled tour
- Your tickets can be cancelled within 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable
- Ticket is valid for the time and date stated
- Your Platinum Heritage - Private Night Safari & Astronomy tickets will be mailed to you separately once you’ve made a booking. All you have to do is show the voucher with a Govt id proof
- Present your e-ticket at the start of the tour
Frequently Asked Questions
What range of Children can enjoy the Platinum Heritage - Private Night Safari & Astronomy?
Children 0-5 years can enter for free and will require a private car booking. Children 5 - 11 years can join and enjoy the experience
Is the transport included?
Yes, pick up and drop off service is included
What is the duration of Platinum Heritage - Private Night Safari & Astronomy?
The experience will take 19 hours
What languages is the tour available in?
English and Arabic. Multilingual languages such as French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish, Russian are on request and subject to availability
How can I book the ticket?
Select the number of tickets on our website and click ‘Book Now’ to get your confirmed ticket on your email
How long is my ticket valid for?
Your tickets are valid for the time and date stated
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled August 2021
Hyper efficace! Tarif préférentiel comme mentionné, promesse tenue!
Travelled June 2021
What a great place to buy discounted attractions in UAE! I got 5 tickets for green planet and it...
Travelled June 2021
Simple and fast booking
Travelled June 2021
great family prices at green planet dubai compared to others
Travelled June 2021
Fast & easy booking, received ticket with in few seconds