The Dubai Fountain Lake Ride in the glittering Burj Lake, is something you can’t miss on your next trip to Dubai.
- Witness the world's largest dancing fountain, 500ft in length, shooting water as high as a 45-story building
- Enjoy the immersive show on a traditional Abra Ride across the beautiful 30-acre Burj Lake
- Be amazed by the visual spectacle of 6500 lights, 25 colored projectors, & 20k gallons of water
- Choose from various exciting rides to see the dazzling show- Kayaks, Water Bikes, Flemingo Boats & Swan Boats
The iconic Burj Khalifa is also surrounded by colourful and lit musical fountains which come to life in the evening. So much so that it has become a major attraction in Dubai. A visit to Burj Khalifa or Dubai Mall is incomplete if you don’t go for the Dubai Fountain Lake Ride in Burj Lake. As the world’s largest performing fountain, it is over 900 ft in length and as large as two football pitches. The Dubai Fountain is situated on the 30-acre Burj Lake and performs a selection of different melodies. The fountain has a unique design comprising five circles of varying sizes and two arcs and features powerful water nozzles that shoot water up to impressive heights. 50 colour projectors provide a full visual spectrum of colour with a total output of 1.5 million lumens.
The Dubai Fountain Lake Ride is one of the liveliest places in the evening, you will find the place gleaming with colourful lights. The choreographed musical and light show at the fountain attracts not only kids but also adults playing music from Arabic to global. Little sprinkles of water from the fountain are very refreshing or you may carry a raincoat to avoid any contact with water. Dubai Abra ride, a traditional local boat of the city and a cruise sailing along the Dubai Fountain Lake take you on a breathtaking boat ride for 30 minutes.
This is also where you can slow down and simply watch the lit show ad enjoy the cool breeze at the fountain. there are many spots such as elegant cafes and restaurants, waterfront promenades, etc. located near the vicinity. Marvel the architectural beauty of the city yet again from a different perspective from the Dubai Fountain Lake Ride.
- Light and musical fountain show at the Burj Lake
- Abra ride at the Burj Lake
- Entry to Burj Khalifa
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
No food or beverages allowed
The Dubai Fountain Lake Ride operates daily from 5:45 PM – 11:30 PM, every 30 minutes. You can select your time slot while booking.
What to Wear:
This is one of the richest and most visited attractions in Dubai. You can go for stylish good clothing here and click plenty of pictures.
- Children under 3 years will be considered infants and entry will be free of cost. One Adult ticket must be selected when purchasing a Child or Infant ticket.
- All guests above 3 years are charged as per the adult fare.
- Entry to the lake ride is time-specific. Boats depart 15 minutes before every fountain show and it is not possible to reschedule these.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You are required to arrive at the Burj Khalifa counter to redeem your pass at least 30 minutes before your time slot.
Your voucher for Dubai Fountain Lake Ride will be emailed to you within 20-45 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Where to redeem the voucher:
The entry to Dubai Fountain Lake Ride is from Dubai Mall. You are required to display your ticket with a Govt. id proof, at the will-call ticket counter in the ground level.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the Dubai Fountain Lake Ride?
The Dubai Fountain Lake Ride is 30 minutes long.
What time is the Dubai Fountain show?
Lake ride starts at 5:45 pm in the evening.
How much is The Dubai Fountain Lake Ride?
Lake Ride starts at AED 68.
How do I get to Dubai Fountain from Dubai mall?
Dubai fountain is walking distance from Dubai mall.
Do you have to pay for Dubai fountain Lake ride?
Yes. You have to pay for Dubai fountain lake ride and boardwalk.
Where can I watch the fountain of Burj Khalifa?
You can book Dubai fountain lake ride or boardwalk to watch the fountain show at Burj Khalifa.
Is Dubai Fountain show free?
Performances are free. The Lake ride is chargeable.
Which is the world’s largest fountain?
Dubai Fountain is the world’s largest fountain.
Do I need to pre-book for Burj Khalifa?
Yes. You need a ticket to visit the Burj Khalifa.
Are Dubai fountains on during Ramadan?
Dubai fountain is open during ramadan but does not open during the mid day.
Ratings & Reviews
Travelled December 2022